Bradley Nowell of Sublime quote tattoo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlowinBleezies, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Been thinking bout this one for awhile. Sublime is one of my favorite bands and nowell was, in my opinion, an amazing songwriter

you guys think this is a good idea? Bad idea?

not sure if it would be an actual quote or a song lyric, and still have no ideas on what it would be. relatively short, not looking for like a paragraph, just 1 sentence

2. I got the duece duece in the trunk of my car...

3. Due to the relative permanence of the art you're discussing, I would look for something that speaks directly to you.

4. I smoke 2 joints in the morning, I smoke 2 joints at night, I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints , and then I smoke 2 more.

Ain't nothing wrong, ain't nothing right, but still I sit and lie awake all night.

5. "Im funky not a junkie but I know where to get it"

Haha no but seriously, find something that speaks to you.

6. hahaha great suggestions guys

i love the feel good positive vibes that always came from sublime's music, so im sure ill find something

7. If it weren't for date rape, I'd never get laid. Spoken like a true poet.

8. ^ ooo thats a fuckin keeper

9. #9 Mr Stoned, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Not sure about quotes by Brad, but here's one by Maug from the Toyes (who wrote Smoke Two Joints) ABOUT Brad.

'Brad's music speaks for itself, as does his death. My only comment: If you truly feel the need to medicate yourself, please put down the chemicals & stick to the herb.'

I'm a big fan of sublime and have tons of respect for Bradley Noel, but the way he died was just fuckin tragic. He was literally right on the verge of the international acclaim he'd always dreamed of and had sooooo much talent and potential as a musician. Makes one wonder what could have been if he out down the needle or better yet, never picked it up to begin with.

10. Sleepin' by yourself at night can make you feel alone
    My girlfriend said so, she's a little ho

lol one of my favorites but also the sun is always a badass tattoo too.

11. yea i thought about the sun, but not huge like that guy that covered his entire back