BPP's list of scam seedbanks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, May 21, 2003.

1. I'm gonna be ordering from www.planetskunk.com soon, and I was just wondering if anyone has gotten ripped off by them? Or are they legit?

2. I got ripped of by www.high-land.co.uk or THC....[font=新細明體]I ordered 10 seeds of female white window(35 euro ) http://www.high-land.co.uk/acatalog/femaleseeds.html but when I opened the mail today there only 4 seeds(15 euro) in the bag. seeds look like its sick... so dry and white, pale wtf crap is that... then I checked my credit card statements guess what they charged me 35 euro for 4 crap seeds!!!! F********** bullshit[/font]

3. I've had good luck with growshop alien and dr chronic. They were quick. I ordered from both kaya seeds and bcbud and to date have not received my seeds. Kaya seeds answered an email once and said they would send them again but no seeds and it's been 2 months. bcbud online hasn't even answered my emails. I figured they would be safe to order from considering their bc god bud won the cammabis cup last year. Oh well. Live and learn. It's a shame we have to lose some money before we find good sources for seeds.

Peace,

Jordon