BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. whad up,

are any of these companies even gonna be safe anymo after the pigs monitoring write thier report an hand that shit in. i mean its good to help people but were also ratting the cammunity out at the same time. after overgrow went under:mad: :smoking: :mad: i think nothings safe we need to watch our steps. ignorance an hope no longer protect the innocent. expect and anticipate everything, we are always being watched. we got atleast 10-20 year till its legal. PARANOIA ITS A BITCH

:smoking: KEEP IT JUGGLN:smoking:

2. I have only used BC Bud Depot, and I have to say They are the only company I will ever use. My first order was recieved and all seeds were crushed. I sent them a email and no more then 2 minutes later they replied. They resent the seeds immediately. BC Bud Depot.com has the best customer service you will find on the net. There forums are also very informative and every one there are really helpful and friendly. They offer a live help desk on there site. They ship worldwide, They except cash, Money orders, credit cards. They also sell Camel Grow Joes (The Shitz) Which are probably the best MJ fertilizers I have ever come across. Give them a try you wont be disapointed. www.bcbuddepot.com BTW, They also bred the 2005 Canabis Cup winner for best Indica (BC God Bud) which is some really really good smoke

3. What sites provide you with a pack of free seeds with purchase?

I plan on using the free pack to get out any kinks so if they don't pan out I still have my purchased seeds...

4. ordered from seedsdirect... never came through...

dr chronic however is a very good provider at VERY cheap prices. ordered 30 blueberry dutch passion seeds for 145.00 .Very good service... blueberry is on its way. Am thinking about ordering ww from doc...he's the best

5. Does anyone know if Seedsdirect is still functioning? Everytime i try to go there I get a blank page. :confused:

6. I just ordered for the first time from the doctor and it said I would recieve a confirmation email shortly, my payment record shows money was sent but i didnt get the email yet, it has only been 24 hrs so its no big deal..

Just wanted to see what the average time is on getting the confirmation and getting the seeds on there way.:smoking:

7. From what I've heard Doc is the way to go. Most people are getting their beans in less than a week. Here I come Dr. Chronic! :hello:

8. I ordered form Dr Chronic: sent cash regular mail on a Monday, received an order confirmation email on Thursday, and received seeds (6 packs of 10 seeds, no freebies) the following Monday. Location at that time, east coast, USA. Very stealthy, very nice

peace and good luck

9. i have a quick question. When you all order these seeds, (i take it a lot of you, myself included are in the US), is there any risk involved? I mean i realize there is risk, but have any of you had any problems? Im anxious to buy, although it would be really awsome to have my own plants.
    Cheef-

10. I'd say it would be safe to assume that those in the US run risks. What those risks might be are dependent on your area, local/state laws, quantity of seeds ordered, etc. Most just get custom's letters stating their package has been held up and they need to contact customs to arrange picking it up. Others, who may have gotten in way more serious trouble, will probably not still be on this board and therefore would most likely not respond.

However, I believe getting the seeds should be the LEAST of your concerns. Being caught with 10 seeds is a slap on the wrist pretty much across the US. Getting caught with 10 plants...now you're talking serious trouble.

Therefore, if the risk of ordering seeds online is a major concern of yours I would highly recommend reconsidering the thought of germinating those seeds. As you'll notice, the laws get MUCH stiffer once those seeds pop and the beauties come out.

11. Whats up guys I just ordered some seads from Dr. Chronic about 5 days ago and I already got them in California, I was very impressed with their service and the seeds look good. Once I start growing them I'll let you know how they look.

12. Does anyone have any luck or experiance with rhino seed bank? I have noticed that there prices are cheaper then the doc and after setting up a new lighting system and other odd nends im a lil strapped. Looking to grow short stout bushy plants with my help of topping n clipping. NL seems to be a compact plant and commly grown
    Im working with about 5'h 4'w 2 1/2 d, 400w mh n hps already fixed in cab with sliding shelves to raise n lower. Not new to growing but pretty new to the indoor stuff and would like a plant that grows compact, growing in soil also would like to try organic. I know i am high and totally got off the seed bank subject Sorry :smoking:

13. I got some seeds from dr cronic also. I got a 10 pack of female seeds skunk special and a 5 pack of paridise seeds nebula. Out of the skunk 7 out of 10 sprouted. The nebula only 1 out of the 5 craked its shell. Pretty bad results for the nebula. At least i got one. hopefully it will be a nice plant that i can clone.

14. hey Master cheefan theres nothin to worry about as long as you dont use credit Im so sure of myself I closed my P.O Box and have everything sent to my home even hydro equipment but I never leave a paper trail cash only (and quiddler seeds direct is no more it is now seedboutique

15. I ordered 30 seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl and it arrived within two weeks. All of my seeds germinated and are growing healthy. The prices do seem a bit high compared to other banks though.

16. i highly recommend these guys...got my seeds in midwest usa in five days...

am germing them to see what happens

they dont have a big variety but they are cheap cheap.... i got 12 seeds...ordered 10

17. i ordered from dr chronic 2 days ago and got no conformation yet...does that mean there not coming?