BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. buy dutch seeds are great.

when some didnt work (poor germination) they send me 10 new ones in a week.
    just after one e-mail!

Then, when they changed the plant description after my purchase. (indoor to outdoor) i complained again saying... no wonder 9 ov 10 went male...
    so they sent me another 10 free. (diff strain natch)

2. HIGH All, hey kanman2004 what's your name at JRS's site...maybe we can help see what's going on. I Almost can't believe they acted this way...it bothers me because I've never had problems getting seeds and have sent many people there.

3. HIGH All, I just finished reading your posts there and must say you were out of line.

Not once did they say "they did not care if my order was ever sent"...from what I read they ask you to be patient and went down hill from there. Now you come here to slander JRS....no sorry...not here. Now I wonder if you get your seeds will you tell us??????

4. Truthfully, I think that you are exaggerating quite a bit (to say the least) and though your post seemed very informative kanman, the part about JRS completely discredits your previous statements. JRS is an excellent service and just because you had a bad experience (probably due to your impatience and bad judgement) you should not post negative remarks such a generous comkpany. Think twice next time.

5. Highly Highly recommended, I ordered one night, shipped the next morning, and it gets to USA within 5 days. It is the most supreme stealth packaging ever! Very low prices as well!

6. http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com
    Read a few bad vibes about this lot, i beg to differ. Recieved 2 weeks after ordering(White Widdow) 10/11 germinated, all within 7 days off planting. After a month i now have 6 Bushy healthy plants between 1 and 1.4 feet.

7. Just updating... went to johnnyreeferseed's website... it wasn't there. Not sure if it's just my browser, or if it's been removed. Please notify me if it's still up and running.

Ash23

8. J.R.S. is now at www.johnnyreeferseed.net I ordered seeds from www.MaryJanesGarden.com and was very happy with the quality. I love her idea to 'mix & match' your seed order.

9. I put in a "donation" at Marco's site on Treatingyourself.com, GREAT RESULTS!!!!!! I sent it in about a week and a half ago... showed up in my mail today! Loved it loved it loved it! Right now they're in baggies so they can sprout :) I had no crushed seeds, and I'm hoping no dead seeds *crosses his fingers*

The sooner you put in your order, and the more you talk, the sooner you get your seeds.

I definately recommend it. Selection is minimal, but results are worth it I think.

Ash23

10. SSB in Amsterdam are the best I've tried up to now.
    Prompt delivery,good service,helpful on the phone and reasonable prices.Try the 4way.

11. I havent read all the post on here but...how good are the seeds from here?

12. From what I've heard (haven't personally bought any from here) they're pretty good. Reliability is great for them. A buddy of mine bought some and 9 out of 10 grew.

Ash23

13. nice...i might have to buy some from here for my first grow...they do ship internationally right (australia) and i like how they put all the info with the seeds would make it alot easier to choose the right one

14. Yup, they do ship internationally. I talked to my friend on how his plants went... 9 out of 10 grew, 7 out of the 9 were females, excellent turn out.

Ash23

15. Concerning order from Dr. Chronic. Are the sativa and indica seeds look EXACTLY THE SAME ? ? ?

16. Sorry, didn't look more closer, they actually differ, but from my personal experience sativa seeds should be much more bigger almost the size of a pea and these are like Risotto rice grains. Is it normal ???

17. I've seen some sativa seeds that are quite small. It really depends, from what I've noticed, that it is based on the indica/sativa levels as to how big the seeds tend to be. Just like any other plant/organism, they all seem to vary by type. Again, this is just from what I've noticed. I too noticed that one set of sativa seeds that I got were smaller than the indica ones that I received and they still grew quite well. I had no complaints for seeds after that.

Ash23

I hope yours turn out well like mine did.

18. I just registerd to this site and must wait a couple of days before i can request seeds......It looks great and I hope to be able to give you all a good report on how tit works out.....

19. on dr cronic it says u need a cridit card but i only have cash so can yall help me out here. I need a site that accepst cash

20. a lot of places won't accept cash for one main reason. If when it goes through the post office they notice there's cash inside they will open it without a second thought and take the money. There's no set way of protecting yourself from that. What I recommend is to get a money order. It's the same thing as a check, but it requires no checking account and you pay for it upfront.

If you don't know how to fill out a money order just ask the person you're filling it out at if they can help you. It's pretty easy.

ash23