Boys... can you help out a bro.

Discussion in 'General' started by nycdeez420, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Alright im getting tested for a couple months on monday and i've been blazing for a while and the last time i puffed was around 11 last night.

You guys have any suggestions on what i should do to pass this....im really not tryin to fail this.....they said they know ive been blazing so the first test wont be totally clean which is good.

what do i do to pass?////:confused_2:////im just trying to get alot out of my system for the first one.

thanks guys.

2. why would you smoke weed before you take a drug test that you need to pass?

its called self-control and responsibility.

3. ya bro... hate to say it... but unless u got lots of $$ ur screwed... u cud go to a local GNC or smokeshop and get the detox drinks they sell which work but they are like $50 each... and if i was you i would drink 1 of those and then get a home drug test and check yourself... and then drink another detox drink just to be sure...

4. You have 2 options here:

Option 1: Drink a shitload of water and take as much detox as you can in hopes of passing.

Or...

Option 2: Smoke as much as you can because it may be your last.

Sorry bro, but theres not much you can do here.

5. First step: STOP FUCKING SMOKING

I dont know why but people dont understand this. I had one friend who kept smoking because he said "Im gonna fail anyway"

6. Kids got no self control, that's why society's gone to shit.

7. ^yes this is the reason society sucks...
    To OP, try a gallon of water and niacin the night before, and a gallon (or as much as you can safely drink) the day of the test.

8. first test they look for THC amount. so they see if you stop smoking by that going down.

you can use certa, or what we have here is called pectin. its a canning jelly
    you can find it in the canning isle at pretty much and grocery store.

do some reasearch, this is a cover up not make you clean. so theres a procedure in doing this. look it up we have google now, knowledge is power.

9. Go buy a Magnum in a local smoke shop. Magnums work no joke I used it on my job drug test and I was clean. The local smoke shop around here had it priced at 20 bucks.

10. oh, certas like $3 and a gaterade so totaling out to like $4 if your short on cast

11. since they know you will fail, smoke as much weed as possible before the test, then quit through the testing period.

/thread