Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boxin' an igloo...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by salsadestroyer, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Just wondering who else on the east coast got super baked and built an igloo. Me and a friend did it last night... it's probably the chillest spot i've ever blazed at. I recommend it to anyone thinking about it.

2. I built an igloo when I was a kid, but never blazed in it. that shit'd be ridiculous man.

3. Haha yea. We built it to connect to my basement window, and just play music through it and have my big ol' bong chillin inside but accessable from the igloo. It's awesome :)

4. You should take some pictures of it, sounds legit.

5. Yah man i actually want to see this we got snowed in as well. Got well over a foot .

6. That would be sick. I'm pretty sure the smoke would do something cool because of the snow and ice. For example have you ever put a cup in the freezer then blew smoke into it? It's tight

7. I know it doesn't look like much, but it fits 2 people niceley to sit and have a nice session. We got more than 20 inches of snow, and barely had enough.
    [​IMG]

8. Looks awesome! But keep than snow away from FL, thx.

9. I wish I knew how to build an igloo

10. Nice igloo :)
    But it looks like it's time to clean that roor of yours :smoke:

11. easiest way....

1. Pile up all of the snow in your yard
    2. pack it down as much as you can
    3. carve an entrance and carve out the inside. be sure to leave at least 6-12 inches all around for structural rigidity.

I made one last year that sat 5 comfortably...had 2 ashtrays in there, a shelf for my bowl and another larger on to hold the bong/drinks. One little cutout for a candle and you could spend hours in there on the windiest night and not be cold

12. Oh, we did this last year! Absolutely awesome. We got like 3.5 ft of snow in 2 days! We just piled it all up and packed it down a bit. Then came the excavating (buzzkill btw). I did most of it cuz I had the goal of smoking in there after it was completed. I had to crawl in and shovel snow out. The igloo got bigger and bigger little by little. After it was all said and done, though, it fit 6 people rather comfortably. For sure one of my top five favorite smoke spots of all time. Hope you enjoy yours man!!

Edit: haha p snickers you did almost the exact same thing as me!

13. That's exactly how I made it? We just made a big pile, packed it down and dug into it. You don't need to cut snow bricks and all that stuff. It cuts out all the wind, noise, and cold from outside, works perfectly.

14. dude that looks sooooooooo fucking sick!! I'd love to do that!! :smoke:

+rep!!