Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Urge, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Anyone else cover their bowls with a coin? I've been putting a nickel on top of mine for a while one of my friends can fit a quarter here's how their lookin lolSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Have done it a couple of times when needed. Now I just smoke more portable pieces when needed

3. Never have I do anything like that. So just asking, why exactly would you do something as that?

4. guessing to conserve the weed somehow?

5. Maybe to vaporize the weed instead of combusting it... Idk?

6. I thought this was to stop the smoke from escaping into the room, is there another purpose?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="Urge" post="19346173" timestamp="1389812106"]Anyone else cover their bowls with a coin? I've been putting a nickel on top of mine for a while one of my friends can fit a quarter here's how their lookin lolSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Only when im smoking in my house, or if im in a friends car and they want as least smoke as possible.

8. [quote name="BigBlazer" post="19347343" timestamp="1389824435"]Never have I do anything like that. So just asking, why exactly would you do something as that?[/quote]Excess smell of smoke Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. But looking at the coins in the picture it seems as if one may be smoking that also.

10. My homies scraped and smoked his but I use it for when I'm smoking and enjoying a bowl and don't want to keep it roasting cause of talking or various other activitiesSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I always put the blunt side of the lighter on top of my bowls after i carb it 

12. [quote name="Urge" post="19346173" timestamp="1389812106"]Anyone else cover their bowls with a coin? I've been putting a nickel on top of mine for a while one of my friends can fit a quarter here's how their lookin lolSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yo i just used the coin last night.