Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowl blew up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scottiedoyles, Apr 17, 2011.

1. i packed a nice bowl of the good stuff i inhaled and lit it up and it exploded like a landmine? ive heard this can happen if you pack a seed?

2. Either you accidentally put black powder or some other explosive substance in your bowl, oooorrrrrrr you packed a seed and it went POP! lol I'm so baked :smoke: :hello:

3. are you talking about your glass bowl blowing up?

Or what you put in your bowl blew up.....most likely was a seed, shouldn't have blew up though, maybe a litle pop is all, what are you smoking mang.:confused:

4. Soo.... Your bowl exploded, or the green stuff inside your bowl exploded? The latter would mean there was a seed in there

5. partyfoul.

6. Seeds pop only. Man the army needs you!

No wonder pots illegal. It got seeds of mine.

7. the marijuana exploded out of the bowl how do you identify a seed as i believe this was the case?

8. A seed looks like a plant seed..

9. >a bowl of the good shit
    >packed a seed

10. why does this happen, ive been smoking regularly for a while and this is the first time i can remember this happening to me

11. only way i can explain weed exploding is if you blew back into the bowl on accident and everything shot out. a seed would just pop

12. Marijuana kills!

13. I want to make weed popcorn now.

14. A little bit of weed butter?

15. im familiar with how to use my bong and i definitely didnt blow into it

16. Someone pranked your bowl.

17. #17 Pliskn, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I was waiting for someone to spot that out

18. well shit.. idk what to tell you then. i have no answer for why a bowl would blow up.

19. Man, I bet you were pissed. What happened after that? Did you pack an other bowl? Did you pick up all the bits everywhere? lol
    I'm fucking high hahaha

20. #20 scottiedoyles, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    naah man it was or i thought it was mostly ground up weed and it was cold so i obv just packed another but not before getting ripped on