Bowl all nice and packed then..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ETID, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I decide to carry my home-made water bottle bong into the living room where while changing the channel I accidentally knocked it over, about 40% of it on the carpet so I crouch down pick them all up and find them (only tv lighting the room cause it's night and the living room's right next to my parents bedroom)

So in the process I seem to keep slightly moving the glass small table near me but each time I'm cautious not to knock it over. AHHH all the weed pieces picked up..while getting up I knock over the table and lamp, makes a shit load of noise and the kicker, now 100% of the weed on the carpet.

Long story short, My parents asked what the noise was from their room and I say the cat knocked the table over and haul ass getting my weed picked up and going outside to light this damned weed.

Don't you just hate when you pack a bowl and somehow the weed falls or flies out?

2. Those experiences are the spice of life that just piss you off. Lol I have a funny story relating:

So I went to a friends house to wish everyone farewell since I was going to be moving. Brought a handle of Jack as well as my jar of freshly aquired "Grape Godess". After a couple games of beer/whiskey pong and some shots I grab my buddy and we go out to my car to blaze a bowl since it was the last we would share for a while. Lay my drink in my lap, load bowl, turn on tunes and then I sneeze. Look in my pipe and the purp is gone.. I'm like "FUCK" and we spend 5 minutes searching the inside of my car with a flashlight, the street, the doors, EVERYTHING. Bowl is gone. So I say fuck it, load another, we smoke to some Kataklysm and head back inside.

Here's the kicker: We're back inside, everyone's talking and my buddy's like "Hey, your drink.." i look down and there's my beautiful purp nug swimming in a glass full of Jack... Needless to say I pounded that glass and ate the fuck out of that nug, was pretty tastey :D