Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. No not bowls, bowels. Does smoking pot help one poop? Because i dunno if its from years of rippin a bong and shitin in the morning or if its an effect from smoking

2. The same thing with me; take a ripp, take a shit.

I learned not to hit the bong when I'm gopher peaking the hard way...:hide:

3. I tend to be the opposite. If my Crohns has me feeling like I have to go, often a quick hit will relax my guts and keep me from having to go.

4. Interesting ^^^^^

I've always thought weed just brought the body into harmony with its natural rythmns, I mean over weight people loose weight and underweight people gain weight, that shit don't happen with other drugs like speed and stuff, you only loose weight on crap like that.

5. same. while sick with uc i felt like it slowed me down because it relaxed me. same now with no colon.

6. I'll just consider myself lucky...

7. i came here to ask a question about cannabis and hemorrhoids and this was the closest thing. No homo lol but sometimes i get wicked hemorrhoids and it hurts like a bitch to wipe or even sit down, and i can ALWAYS literally feel it get better when i smoke, like immediately.

8. I guess I would say it helps me be regular, I tend to take a hit immediately upon waking up and then be good to go

9. yes, I think the relaxing qualities help to regulate the bowels in whatever way they need to go ; )

10. Iv hit a bong before an had to go shit, actually this is weird but now I gotta go dump one haha then gonna pack a fatty!

Deep Roots

11. Once I couldn't poop and I had a joint so I lit it and I started pooping. Haha

12. considering it relaxes ur nervous system and ur reaction to pain is therefor dulled, probs makes it easier for u to shit

13. I get constipation and a bad stomach often (sorry for the grim info haha) and dank Mary always helps. Relax's the bowels, chills the mind.. :) :smoke:

14. yup yup - im with you on that one. ever had that when you are running late for work and then it hits you, you gotta go - but you also need to be at work. hit from the bong and those bowel cramps are gone! off to work.
    speaking of work i should be there now haha and yet im here talking about bowels... damn it!