Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Bout to light my last bowls for a while..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oz., Mar 13, 2007.

1. Going to do a 2 week tolerance/get clean break. My parents are pressuring me to stop (in their own, coded way), and finals are next week which means this week and next week I'll be studying and writing papers. I need to do well enough in school that my parents don't believe I'm a 'stoner'. But, it's going to be my most difficult tolerance break, because lately I've been smoking more than ever. Around 2-3times a day, and more if I have the oppertunities. I figure 1) I'll get clean pee so I can get the rents off my back, 2) I'll save up buncha cash and either get 1/4 or a 1/2 oz. for when i blaze again and 3) I'll do well on my finals, etc.

Damn, I know tomorrow I'm going to be like ... shit I needa bowl to get me through the day. Guess I'll just have to buy a pack of cigs. Kind of funny, I only buy my own smokes when I can't smoke the herb, I guess it's like trading a habit for a habit since I'm not addicted to either. Anyhow, smoke some herb in mah name.

Love n Herb,
    Oz.

2. good luck with that break man. very responsible decison to make a break during finals week. and maybe if your parents find out how good you did on your finals they might let you grow or maybe buy you bud and peices every now and then... hey a guy can dream cant he? haha. but anyway good luck and it will all be worth it after your break when you finsh that first bowl and wonder why the dog is talking to the tv.

3. Good shit, i like people nlike you that are smart about shit and know when and when not to smoke. Hope you do well on your test, and hope you stick through the 2 weeks. Just remeber your not doing this for notthing, the rewards are gonna be nice. Peace of mind, good grades, money, and best of all THE ILL HIGH THAT YOU KNOW YOU MISS. Hope i encouraged you as much as possible. :)

4. Well man...gotta do what you gotta do bro. Sounds good that your getting your stuff straight man. You'll enjoy the high ALOT too after the T-break....report back bro and enjoy...best luck on the finals :smoking:

5. you obviously are addicted if you cant go one day without subsituting it for another substance. i know marijauna isn't physically addicting but anything can be mentally addicting.

6. ya, i only smoke cigs when im not smoking weed....

7. its like sex man, its fun so ya like it, but when you stop for awhile its rough at first... but gets easier (at least for most people).

the first few days will probably be rough, but after that you shouldnt have much trouble.

8. So many people take their tolerance breaks over finals...for me smoking makes hellish school weeks easier. I set a goal of how much work I wanna get done in a day, and tell myself if I reach it I can get baked afterwards. Self motivation works wonders.

But its cool if you wanna crunch through it all sober, all the power to ya.

9. What he said ^^^
    When I was in college this is how I worked it. I would get whatever work I wanted to get done for the day and then smoked a bowl or 5. I never took t-breaks back then but I wish I would have because of how high you get the first couple times back. I would say, take the tbreak, you will be rewarded in the end.

10. Two weeks sounds easy enough, you'll get through it.
    Good luck w/ it.

11. haha today i almost broke. I pretty much told myself "hey if any if my friends call and wanna smoke im down"... and now that I'm home I am so glad that none of my friends asked me to smoke because I would have and then I would have been mad at myself.

Honestly, the hardest part about not smoking is that it's so easy to become irritable, and stressed. This is my first day without smoking in about 3 weeks and I feel so unrelaxed, and not normal. I don't like it. I like being relaxed about things, and thats why I love the herb. But, it's nastiest side-effect is that it makes you not want to do anything! haha.

Anyways, thanks for the support and I'll keep you all updated!