Bout to go get a new pipe!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by VivaLaVega, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Yeah! Im excited! I just broke my other one 2 days ago and I'm happy i get to go get another one. I cant spend more than $30 though any suggestions on color or style?

2. Depending on where you live and the prices at your shop, you're looking at a chillum, spoon or bubbler. Most likely all the bubblers will be more than $30 though..

Then it's all preference my man. You'll see a lot of sweet pieces but in the end it's all about which one YOU want. I like spoons for the larger bowl/opening they have, but I like chillums for the convinience (They fit in your pocket and you can't even tell it's there)..

It's all up to you and how you plan on using your piece. Post up a pic after you get it!

3. In my experience I've tried fancy looking glass pieces, one's that are preset style and color. But my brother bought me my first clear-colored piece for christmas, and I will definately be buying more of those in the future. Watching the color of your bong change over a period of a few weeks is quite fun and adds some enjoyment to the experience. And once you wash it, you can watch it change color all over again.