Bout to go get a new piece.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ThroatPuncher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. #1 ThroatPuncher, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    I'm about to hit up the lhs but I'm debating whether I should get a spoon a chillum or a bubbler. They're pretty much all Chinese as the only place that's not too far away is a gas station/ head shop. Also, ever heard anything about kratom? They have that there and they say its the shit but idk. Should I trust them?

PS: I've never had a spoon or a chillum. But I have a bubbler but it barely works anymore cause there's a hole on the downstem from cleaning it too hard. A bong is out of the question because I live with the rents. They have all kinds of shit tho. Just thought I'd ask what would be best for a pleasurable smoke yet easy to conceal. The spoons and chillums are both the same size just about.

2. Well chillums are without a doubt the easiest and most conspicuous thing you can smoke out of which is made of glass (joints are arguably more so). But I don't think they get you nearly as high as a spoon/sherlock. I've never used a bubbler so I can't comment on that, but to me they seem kind of hard to clean and most good ones I've seen are on the larger side, so why not just get a small bong at that point? People also say if you get cheaper bubblers your herb will taste bad because of the bubbler water. But maybe you've had better experiences with yours I don't know.

Anyways, I'd suggest a pipe. I think they work quite a bit better than a chillum and they're still very easy to hide in your room, and carry around with you without being noticeable.

3. Yeah I was gonna get a spoon but they didn't have a lot of cool ones so I'm gonna go to a different shop tomorrow. I bought my buddy a double chamber bubbler though. And it hits like a champ. And we got some Raws. But he kept tryin to push some bob marley papers on us instead. Have you used those before? Has anyone?

4. First off Kratom is cool but if they have in in powder form I wouldn't recommend that to anyone orally. It requires a large dose to feel its effect (a mild dose I recall being in the 5 to 10 grams range) but I got 13 grams for myself and my fiancé and she quit before me and I only could suffer through 3 to 4 grams. I lightly felt its effects after smoking and it would be cool if you could eat it. But they've begun to sell the extract in a spray which works very well but is a tad pricy.

The Raws are my favorite papers yet. I use the king size and they do me better than a blunt. The taste goes very well with the taste of herb, and the way it burns is awesome. Very full, but slow. They also come with their own filter material.