Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bout to get some bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Me , and some friends are about to go get a fat-ass 1/8 from a dude I know. It's good shit too. Should get us all nice and plastered. I'll post back in a while to tell you guys how it is. I'll smoke a fat one for you guys. Later.

2. take a fat ass hit for me man, iam dry, so make it a BIGGGGG motha fucka

toke on

3. Likewise, gettin between 1/2 - 3/4 ounce of white widow tommoz, shud last me abit

4. its friedday=payday=everyone going to the mans house to pick up a bag. lol me to. in about 30 minutes said to be some knockdown. so im getting extra umm i need a ride im to troned to dribe

Attached Files:

5. Yeahhh me too. It's funny how I got the money to buy it, I've been going through a pretty rough time for a while, and one of my best friends noticed (keep in mind she's completely straightedge), so she goes "you should go get high." So I say "yeah I would, cept for a don't have any money." Then she INSISTED that she buy me a 20 sack. I seriously COULD NOT convince her otherwise. She called it a late birthday present lol. Warms yer heart don't it?

6. thats really cool to have friends like that. whenever weed is exchanged hands here it is always for a price.

7. SolidGuitar, thats an awesome friend you got there. :D

8. me=has no money=has no weed=sad

i need some dough

9. Haha, word. Bone Thugs.