1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bout to get some bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by FeelGood, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Me , and some friends are about to go get a fat-ass 1/8 from a dude I know. It's good shit too. Should get us all nice and plastered. I'll post back in a while to tell you guys how it is. I'll smoke a fat one for you guys. Later.

2. take a fat ass hit for me man, iam dry, so make it a BIGGGGG motha fucka

toke on

3. Likewise, gettin between 1/2 - 3/4 ounce of white widow tommoz, shud last me abit

4. its friedday=payday=everyone going to the mans house to pick up a bag. lol me to. in about 30 minutes said to be some knockdown. so im getting extra umm i need a ride im to troned to dribe

Attached Files:

5. Yeahhh me too. It's funny how I got the money to buy it, I've been going through a pretty rough time for a while, and one of my best friends noticed (keep in mind she's completely straightedge), so she goes "you should go get high." So I say "yeah I would, cept for a don't have any money." Then she INSISTED that she buy me a 20 sack. I seriously COULD NOT convince her otherwise. She called it a late birthday present lol. Warms yer heart don't it?

6. thats really cool to have friends like that. whenever weed is exchanged hands here it is always for a price.

7. SolidGuitar, thats an awesome friend you got there. :D

8. me=has no money=has no weed=sad

i need some dough

9. Haha, word. Bone Thugs.

Grasscity Deals Near You