Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bout that time again...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phiegnux, Oct 24, 2007.

1. well, it had to happen sometime. ive been lookin for a good reason to take a tolerance break, and boy do i. i now have to pay for a new a new hood, side panel, light fixture and probably a new grill for my impala all thanks to a fuckin big-ass buck. nailed tha fucker.

anyway, a break'll do me good. i dont know how long it will be, enough so that when the next time i blaze i get fuckin blllaaaaaaaaaazed. like the old days. it depends on how much it will take to fix my car. lookin at at least $1,500. all i have is whats left in my duggout then its no more herb for a good solid month or so.

so, blades, ill be with ya, in heart...mind...this sounds lame. anyway, peace. for now (i guess ill still be on the boards)

blaze long and prosper.

2. im sure you have friends who'll smoke you out ;)

3. I'm also taking a break for tolerance build up after i finish off the last of my stash. I need a car as soon as possible.

4. i dont know about that photoman, to tell you the truth, i only really have one other friend who i smoke with (everyone else left town for college) and i always smoked hime up. he never really bought weed. but hes taking a break from college soon, so who knows what will happen i spose.