Bouncing Back

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Dec 23, 2016.

1. So i threw the last one out. Kept 2 they seem to be bouncing back.. just havent watered them for like 4 days... a lot of u guys who commented where right. Apparent over wattering seem to stunt the growth. These mfs are damn near a month old. They hanging on for dear life. Just incase i popped 2 more seeds and put them in tottally different soil. FF OCEAN FOREST. only problem if any in the future will be space. Looks like i may run into a decision to make when the time comes considering the grow tent. 2×4×5... with a 400 watt MH.

Attached Files:

2. I made this thing live. Those are easy.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oh lord... put that in a one hitter... hoping these get bigger... if not by the time the others get a couple nodes im tossing them..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

4. I was putting it back in veg. I grew a mystery bagseed. It ended up very sativa dominant and a weird plant. I had no clones so I took one in bud and it took a dog year to root but I have it in a 1 gallon pot right now and I've taken 2 more clones off of it. It lived. I can prove it because the mother still has those same buds on it today. I'll have to get out my camera though and I have to get outside and swap out my summer tires. It's supposed to snow tonight.

That's what's left. I cut the bud off and smoked it. Nice stuff. One reason I cloned it. 14 weeker though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Amazing how resiliant they are, patience pays off with em!