Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boulder MMJ Clinics - Which would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Caribbeanbreeze, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I'm headed down to CU today to see a few of my high school friends. I wanna check out a few dispensaries down there, see what they have to offer. If you know of some, let me know what they usually have in stock when your in (strains, oils, hash, etc...). Thank you my fellow Coloradans :bongin:

2. I've heard nothing but good things about that place, so I'll probably be stopping by today. Any other ideas? I'd like to hit more than one, make the most out of my trip

3. No I don't man - The lady I went with had cancer and would ONLY go there and would not stop talking about this place and the quality of there herb.
    She only bought from there or got freebies flown in from her brother who owns plants in NoCal

4. Arite, word. Thanks for that one man