Bought this weird-ass complex bong and part of it already broke - can it be replaced?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Fabis94, Mar 22, 2016.

1. So I bought this:

[​IMG]

Was trying to fill it up with water and broke one of the 90 degree angled glass pieces that connect one of the side chambers to the top chamber. It broke in multiple pieces, but I think it can be glued together maybe?

So basically my questions are these:
    1) Should I bother trying to glue that piece back together? Does it depend on how badly broke it is?
    2) That piece isn't really that complex so I'm wondering if I can maybe find a replacement for it. Should I just contact the store I bought it from (I can't find any replacement parts in the store online tho) or is there somewhere else I could look?
    3) Has anyone ever tried getting in contact with a glass blower for replacement parts? I'm not even sure how I'd get a hold of one.

I feel kinda disappointed shelling out like 30 EUR for this bong and not even getting to use it once. It feels extremely wasteful to just throw it in the trash because of that 1 piece so hopefully you guys can help me with this.

2. You could remove all the parts from the broken side and plug the holes. It should still work though the other side. It might be more restrictive but at least you get to use it.