Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought my first bubbler/mini-bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anthony777, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #1 Anthony777, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    [​IMG]

14 bucks with shipping? You bet I took that offer up. :smoke:

GonG. Removable stem, so I can upgrade later on if I desire.

Shipped out today, and last time EDIT delivered to me, it took about 3-4 days, lightning fast :D

This will be my first piece that uses water, so it should be a pleasant experience. Will post a smoke report when I get it :)

2. the link isnt working!!!

But im sure you will have a great time with your new toy hehehehehe

3. Ahh, trying to fix it now, ha. Guess it isn't as simple as copying and pasting :S

4. I just clicked the link and GC tells me the links outdated. Sonz'a bitch... :mad:

Edit: Ooops, Im late :(

5. Just fixed it and posted the image instead. :smoke:

6. Cool man, interesting looking bong, haven't seen many like that before. Enjoy!

7. That's sweet bro. Haha if you look at the picture it has a carb AND a slider.

8. Yeah, it should be a nifty little toy.

I'm just buying a cool little cheap piece, to see if water filtration is for me. If I love it, then I'm going to get me a really nice GonG tube later on down the road.

9. mmmm..

iuno if its just me..

does this remind you of a toilet plunger?

hahaha.

10. it's just you.:confused:

11. Yeahh, I dont see it.

12. hahah damn! hate being sober.

maybe it sjust the bottom part.

see pic for reference:

[​IMG]

13. Cool for 14 bucks man.

14. You have a weird plunger

15. That's one original piece, who could pass it up for that price! Nice find OP

16. Dude, holy fuck, that was 14 bucks with shipping?

Id love to have that.

17. It's on grasscity.

Great deal to say the least.

18. sigh.... you know we frown upon edit here lol..... do NOT post links or this thread will be deleted per the rules

19. 14 bucks? I'd take that offer too, man.

20. I see why you would say that. Others see it too, they just choose not to realize it.