Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bought an 1/8th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by icepick, Sep 21, 2009.

1. #1 icepick, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  2. If it gets you high its always worth it!! But 60 an 8th is the price of high quality headies its hard to tell from the pictures maybe try and get some macros?

3. cant see the pic

4. If those are just middies then you got ripped. I get my middies for 50 a 1/2 O.

if those are reaaaaaaaaaaaal good stuff, then eh you didn't get too bad.

5. im thinkin beasters?

6. its better then beasters. looks pretty dank 60 may be a little pricy, but it depends on where you live.

7. ehhh beasters or dank...its weed and itll get me high. happy tokin!:smoke:

8. you didn't get ripped. thats some good looking nuggets there. looks dank to me

9. Looks like beasters....$60/8th for those is avg.

But why did you buy it if you didnt know the difference from dank or dirt?

10. first pic looked like mids, but the other 2 looked like pretty nice dank if it is dank then u didn't really get ripped considering danks around 60-80 1/8th

11. looks like more then a 8th. if its dank then u got a good deal. i only pay 35 for a 8th of beasters over here but sadly can find them anymore

12. how does it smell and taste/ overall high?:p

13. I'd say that's in the $50-$60 range on the average market. It's definitely not even close to schwag. People with the right hookups could get it way cheaper, but for consumer prices you definitely paid a reasonable price.

14. looks pretty legit..
    have a nice toke

15. looks good. i'd hit it..hahha..fuck im so high:smoking:

16. You kinda over paid, but that depends on where you live in the world. Here in my town you overpaid, Northwest Florida that would be a killer score, but they would laugh at that in Canada or the west coast.

Just trying to put things in perspective. If anything just base the price comparison off of what is available in your area, not the rest of the world...

17. hard to tell, from the first picture i say you got ripped, but from the others it looks OK but not 60 for a 8th

18. Yeah, the first pic looked like brown, Mexican dirt-weed; but the others looked like chron or at least high beasters.

19. u paid too much imho