Bought a RooR today...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by token2004, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Today my girlfriend and I were in Toronto, first we decided to go to the vapour lounge and chill out and smoke some volcanoes.. but then I decided Id rent a 2.5 foot tall RooR when I seen some other people smoking one... boy let me tell you that thing ripped! Right after that we wandered over to the Toronto Hemp Company and checked out the RooRs there and ended up buying a Blue Range 1000 for 200. Boy does this thing rip... gotta love the German craftsmanship!:hello::hello:

Attached Files:

2. #2 spikeystud88, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    Good lord, that is the sickest RooR label I've ever seen! Love the actual color + the stripes...looks amazing!

I love the octagonal bases too...much thicker, and they're sexier to me.

P.S.
    Awesome fish tank!

3. Nice Roor, but I'm pretty sure it's a 500ml. The 1000s are much wider. The 500mls are $110 (USD, $127 CAD) on EDIT so you could've definitely gotten it for cheaper, but it's still a decent price for a Roor.

4. Nice grab man ! Didn't know THC carried Roor's, but then again I haven't been there in a few years. Agreed the label is nice, my headshop just north of Toronto just got in a bunch of special label Roor's. Zebra, 3d, Striped, Camo.

Put up some milkshots soon ! And definitly get a diffuser !

5. 100% percent sure its the 1000 man.. as you can tell its very wide and the top get narrow for your mouth. :smoking:

6. Damn, 3D?! Got any pics of this?? Sorry to go OT, never heard of those crazy kinds of labels :).

7. Where is your headshop? I want to go get a diffuser very soon and live in North Bay so anywhere north of TO is great!

8. Totally looks the the 500 from the pictures and the fact my buddy has the exact same one haha, but I'm high so ya know :smoking:
    Regardless beautiful piece take care of her and as always happy toking :hello:

9. Prob Liquid Chrome. :)

10. I'm not gonna argue with you cause it's still an awesome tube and I'm not trying to make you feel bad about your buy or anything lol, and really a 1000 isn't much better in any way than a 500 other than intimidating looks, but look on EDIT and compare yours to the 500 and 1000.

11. Sick RooR man, is that thing really 2.5' though? It looks so small in the picture,haha.

12. Yes my LHS is Liquid Chrome and proud of it ! They carry a museums worth of glass art from all across the world, and is the largest selection of Roor in Canada.

As far as the 3d Roor label goes, it's not necessarily 3d but more so a wierd outline Roor logo. I'll see what I can do for pic's.

13. How much would you charge me for a diffuser that would fit my RooR? :smoking:

14. looks like an EHLE with a roor logo.

15. They go for 60 in store, but if you don't live anywhere close I'm sure you could have it shipped for about the same price. Its something like 45$ Canadian or something before shipping I'm not entirely sure. Definitly pick one up though, it will make a HUGE improvement on your piece I promise.

In a way the diffuser kinda makes the Roor.

16. Oh I forgot to mention, I actually had a friend of mines Dad who would make his own diffusers in Roor's reflection. They actually worked pretty awesome, I used one for about 2 months in one of my old bongs. I can't remember how he made them exactly, but the guy was kind of a Macgyver already. :smoking:

He used to also make these little hand held electric grinders using stuff like flashlight casings and little RC helicopter motor propelled blades. Speaking of all this stuff makes me miss him :p. I think I'll go pay him a little visit.

17. I go to Barrie quite often, like I said I live in North Bay. Next time im around Ill check it out, are you always there?

Oh and by the way, you guys were right it is indeed the 500Ml.. I got a little confused. lol :hello:

18. Yep I live in Barrie, and make my way to Liquid Chrome about 3-4 times a week. I've been trying to convince the owner to take a look at getting some more innovative diffusers such as the Alex K Showerhead and Luke Wilson 6-arm Leisure one.

19. That's what I thought too.

20. That's because the original EHLE line was just the Roor line with an EHLE logo.