Bought A New Bed

Discussion in 'General' started by TimeIsMoney1, May 6, 2014.

1. Been living with a herniated disc for over a year now. And having a 10 yr old sunken in bed helped not one bit

Finally called it quits with my old matress. Went out to slumberland tried a few out and ended up with a 400 queen size firm matress

Boy oh boy does this sucker feel amazing!  :yay:

2. Dude i know it. I was sleeping on a broke ass sexed up futon for years when I was finally able to buy a beautiful $650 matress/bed set. It was amazing. Too bad I moved a week after it got paid off and it's now 500 miles away lol. Now i'm on some shitty ass fuckin springy ass fuckin old ass fuckin full sized matress that squeaks if you move a fucking finger

3. Back to square one lol

I used to have a futon like you described. Talk about a back killer... Even a healthy back that son of a gun would have you twisted in ways you didnt think were possible

4. Now ya have me thinking about this old mattress of mine. My back felt better when i was sleeping on the carpet. I have a herniated lumbar disk and some bone spurs and shit. Weird thing is, something as bouncy as jogging doesn't seem to bother it. Bending over or twisting a lot and when I have to work slightly bent over is what fucks it up most - for weeks sometimes. But, mattress, huh? Yeah!

I also have a lower lumber disc herniation. Causes my sciatica down my left leg from lower back to knee cap

Bending is painful. Sitting is painful. REally fuks your life up. But this new matress has me feeling good in the morning. Before i was stiff as a steel pipe

Always stretch though. Everyday its a must. If im not asleep im stretching, even at work. Ice helped a lot also! I hope this will go away at some point im only 23 :( 

Yeah - back issues are my worst enemy. Btw - what particular mattress did you get that you like so much?

7. im also in the ex fouton club. by the end of that things life most the mattress had disintegrated and the bars on the seat part of the frame were about half missing. usually took the floor.

now i share a well broken in queen mattress with the gf. ive always preferred sleeping on the ground camping to anything else honestly, i dont think its the slightest bit uncomfortable if smooth and level.

I dont understand the last part lol?

9. lol sorry. Just meant I'm going to bed after checking your link. I'm fucked up :bongin:

Enjoy man! Im bout to lay down after im down watching the new Game o Thrones episode. im sober though :( 

11. Fucking lucky! I sleep on a fucking rock I call a bed I swear a new bed for me is LONG over due. I wake up 2-5 times a night due to my discomfort.

If ye wake up 2-5 times i think its really time to upgrade lol

You can just get a mattress without box spring for a decent price if you can offord 400-500$ at least

13. ATM I can't even afford that.

14. #16 America11, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Good shit, now go, get a lady friend and inaugurate it. :ey: