Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a half sack earlier..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ashlyn, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 Ashlyn, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Split a half sack with my friend, I bought $15 and she bought $10. We went through a middleman, and he swears that it weighed (I think he said 1.5) when the dealer bagged it.

This picture was after I kinda broke up the huge nug it was (just my $15 worth), and minus one little bowl that we smoked earlier. There's a penny next to it. It's SOOO sticky and skunk, and seems like pretty good stuff. But I've gotten hooked up so much more before. In fact, my usual dealer was the one who put in the other $10, and she said that she'd normally sell that for $5 to $10 (but her stuff isn't usually dank).
    Anyways, just wondering if I'm getting spoiled or if this is actually small.

Attached Files:

2. Meh that looks a little small. Looks like .4-.6

3. nah looks like a gram to me dude. if you can fill a blunt with it, then it should be a good gram. that looks like it would be more than enough to fill a blunt.

4. #4 Amped, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    If thats just YOUR $15 worth then you didnt get ripped... but i mean that IS ripped considering your paying for like .5-max .6 of a plant for $15.

5. It's at most .7. No where near a gram.

6. if the girl ussually sels u bud why didnt u use her scale derrr

7. I couldn't fill a blunt with that. You realize that's a penny next to it right?

8. We weren't at her house, and didn't have gas to drive there.

9. looks like ur weed is partially burnt?

10. WHATT???

What kind of blunts are you rolling with only 1 gram?

I roll dutch masters and usually get like 2 grams in those bitches.

I roll them so that it only overlaps just enough to stick though..

Any other way and the blunt is just too small..

11. Looks Like .7 Dont Believe the MiddleMan.... Even if He Say's He Swears.

12. Your stupid please go die now.....

13. It's not, I think it's just the lighting.

14. this kid knows how to roll em :cool:

15. haha right?

1 gram is enough for a joint, not a blunt

16. If by half sack you mean a half 8th then you got ripped off because a half eighth is 1.7grams... just sayin'.

17. Yeah, I was wondering about the whole "half-sack" situation. At first, I thought I was gonna see a half ounce, then saw less than a gram. :confused:

18. Exactly.

This reminds me of a time that I had someone roll a blunt with me, he bought the blunt and wouldnt smoke it even though it was my weed unless I let him roll it, whatever not a big deal.

I gave him some weed, and a couple minutes later he hands me some weed back.

I was like what the fuck? I gave you weed to put in the blunt, put all that shit in there. Such a shitty blunt.

It was all good though, because I smoked that shitty blunt with that faggot, then rolled a swisher xl the same way I roll dutches, and smoked that shit to myself.

Put that bitch on the scale, 7 grams.. Thats a fuckin blunt haha.

19. Yeah, half an eighth. Around here that's what half sack means and they sell for $25. I didn't even realize that could be misinterpreted, I've always known half sacks as half an eighth. But I guess that just shows the variety in different regions.

20. #20 DMX, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011

I roll .4 blunts.. I feel its very wasteful/not necessary to roll 2 grams up. (talking about dank here) It may be a small/skinny blunt, but its enough to get high.
    Even if Im with like 5 people. We will roll up a gram or 2 into 3 or 4 blunts.

And I dont want to hear "your smoking more paper than bud" or any of that bs. My blunts may wrap around 2 or 3 times before I stick and leaf it up. It burns nice, slow, and wastes nothing.