Bottom leaves yellow and brown :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by StonedProphet, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Blades I need your help the bottom leaves on my plant are yellow and the tips are crunchy brown. It is only the two bottom leaves that are like this but I'm wondering if it can spread to the rest of the plant? I'm going to post a pic but I have only my phone for a camera.

image-315875565.jpg

2. Issues can and will spread to other parts of your plant unless taken care of. Make sure the pH you are watering is correct

3. Is it just the ph you think

4. Dunno;
    Were I you I'd move her to a different pot with good aeration, and fill it in with good, aerated soil. You might have a pH issue, or the plant could just be hungry. If you xplant into good soil don't add any nutrients with your watering for the first 2-3 weeks.

5. you havent been giving it nutes yet have you????? do you ph your water???? I always ph my water before watering and it turns out fine.

6. How can I fix this :(

7. If you can, get a better light or move it closer if you want anything worth harvesting first of all

If the pH is correct, your plant is hungry - Start feeding it nutrients in very weak doses (if you get water soluble nutrients, start at 1/6th recommended strength and work your way up, just to be safe)

Your plant is N deficient, or maybe Mg.