bottle caps

Discussion in 'General' started by YesICannabis, Oct 4, 2005.

1. so my buddy picked me up a 6 pack of coronas and a 40 after work but i forgot that coronas arent twist off, and im without a bottle opener. i got the first one but it took like 10 minutes. sooo... whats an easy way to get those mother fuckers off

2. Belt buckle on one of your belts.

3. i havne no clue dude ummmm
    try to use a butter kniofe

4. i know people that bite them off. not that effective, and you look like a retarted 2 year old.

when i have popoffs, and i dont have a churchkey, i find a table with an edge that isnt curved. i position the bottle so that the cap is rested on the top of the table, then i hit the cap with my palm, kind of by my thumb, but i hit it so my hand can follow through and not hit the table. it works really well.

5. hm tried the table top thing but all it did was fuck up the table hah. guess its back to the knife

6. Seriously, if you have a belt with a squarish buckle, use that.

7. put the corner of the bottle cap on a table edge...then hit the top of thew bottle cap w/ ur hand and it should pop off easily....dont do it on a nice table

8. tried the belt but the holes too big and it doesnt grip too well. oh well ive got it down pretty well with the kitchen knife

9. the table is the best way, but like blaze said, dont do it on a good table..lol

10. i did it on plastic lawn furniture while i was completely shitfaced, never done it before, never even heard of doing anything like that before. i cant believe you cant get it.

11. your welcome ;)

12. My car rim is perfect for these kind of situations :)

13. do you bring it inside, or drink only while driving? lol. I can imagine myself, drunk as all hell, trying to open a beer bottle on my moving wheel. "Hey man, wtf slow down! Shit (at this point my beer is stuck in the tire, spinning around as I'm swerving around on the road, trying to reach my beer) what the fuck, man"

I'm also the only one in the car.

14. nah, it's just something I had to do once at a friends house lol ... I would never drink and drive