Both Plants Pretty Much Dead 3 Days After Moving Pots

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DotComRich, Jul 3, 2018.

1. I don't know wtf happened here but these things died insanely quick. I don't know if I was over watering, or it was lack of oxygen at the roots, but I am shocked how quickly things turned so bad. About 24 hours after the repot both were a bit droopy looking but nothing drastic. 48 hours after the repots both plants go significantly worse, the one looking completely dead.

Even a younger one I had turned to complete crap without a repot, which leads me to believe I may have been over watering, but I don't feel like I was over doing it by much, at least not enough to kill them this quick. I wasn't even watering everyday.

The other thing, I placed these quite deep into the pots, they were both like only 3 or 4 inches above the bottom of the pot, could that have been the problem? And will this one in the black pot have any chance of coming back or is it 100% done for?

image2.JPG
    image1(1).JPG

2. When you repotted did you happen to break the root ball at all?

3. The one that looks the worst came out of the pot perfectly all in one piece, no roots were broken and they were looking white and vibrant.

The tall one in the white bucket actually did have its root base fall apart a bit, but it didn't seem like anything substantial, and here it is doing much better than the other but still in rough shape.

4. I wish I could help, just seeing them this way makes me sad.

5. Is there anything I can do to save these? I pulled them out again and sprinkled some Great White around the roots and tried to adjust things to improve oxygen and drainage. Not sure if it had root rot or not, but it wasn't slimey and seemed relatively odorless.

6. They look pretty much done. I would start again and read a little bit more to expand your knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1