Botched Jamaican Shower

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, May 27, 2006.

1. Jamaican bake is what i call it
    I've found like the towel under door, window closed shower as hot as it goes works best. Don't be showering necessarily cause you can't sit in water that hot.
    After you finish smoking, fan on window open.
    When you leave the bathroom, close the door behind you. Leave the fan on/door open.
    Smoke doesn't leak into house, just leaves out the window. If its cold outside you can watch the smoke go out the window.
    I was so baked last time i did it i tried to breath in the smoke that was rushing outside. I think it worked :hello:

2. Hahaha. 9) Be stoned. Well put.

3. Here my routine, I've never been caught.

1. Towel Door
    2. Open Window
    2.5 (fucking forgot to put this in list and too lazy to redo numbers) Turn Fan on.
    3. Start Shower, Max Water Heat
    4. Start Toking. I use a use Barnes and Noble gift card to cover my bowl before letting go of the carb to stop any smoke from escaping off top of bowl.
    5. Cash bowl into toilet paper.
    6. Turn shower off.
    7. Flush toilet with said toilet paper inside. It is important to do this after turning the shower off because otherwise it wouldn't make sense if anyone is listening :rolleyes:.
    8. Close Window
    9. Wash face, hands and brush teeth, I never bother actually taking a shower haha.
    10. Leave bathroom with fan running for a few minutes.
    11. Profit.

4. Something my 7th grade teacher taught us that has come in handy when bathroom smoking: Cold air flows at the bottom of a window and warm at the top. So if it's colder outside than inside, stand on the toilet (I know it sounds dumb, but it works) and the smoke will be pulled out the window, you can even keep the bowl cherried. If it's hot out, keep the bowl at the bottom of the opening. You don't really need to run the shower, just wash your hands with scented soap and then both your hands and the room smell like soap.

The teacher that taught us that was later caught growing in his apartment

5. Here's the foolproof way.

1. Towel along bottom of door
    2. Shower on molten lava death (hot as possible)
    3. Fan on
    4. Wait until whole room is a rainforest
    5. Toke up blowing all your smoke into the shower. (all the water shooting out breaks up the smoke and the steam just rapes it till it doesn't smell anymore)
    6. Turn everything off expect the fan
    7. Exit
    8. 20 minutes later turn off the fan

Of course you can shower in there somewhere.