Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

boston

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blinkguitar2, May 13, 2009.

1. so I'm thinking of moving to the boston area next fall.
    whats the weed situation like around there?
    prices? quality? availability?
    can anyone from around there help me out?

2. Too many Red Sox fags. Don't move there.

I hear it's a decent little party shithole of a town though.

3. Boston is the shit im a yankees fan but the red sox fags dont even both me, weed is pretty good too and its easy to find what your looking for

4. Boston is a wicked pissah city. You should defintly move to Boston. There is great weed for a price, 60 an eighth is average for bomb ass headies. Jack Herrer and trainwreck to name a couple. If you live in Boston you will become a Red Sox fan it just happens. Who wouldnt want to live in a state where under an ounce is a $100 fine.

5. I love living here in Boston. So many colleges, it's pretty easy to find dank bud.

And the Red Sox fucking rule btw.

6. Weed situation around here is pretty good. Usually 60 for eigth of good headies like stated above and availability is usually high plus good weed laws.

7. Basically the opositte of what this redneck said. The buds decent, depending on your area the price might be a lil more than usual, but KB around here is usually 200ish a zip n good haze anywhere from 375-400 if you make friends with someone. Not awful prices but not bomb prices. The decrim. laws also help too ha. Boston's a great city man.. specially if you like sports. There's a lot of cool shit in boston too and a lot of history behind Boston and Mass. in general. I love living here and even tho its -50 in the winter and 500 in the summer, the New England weather may take some getting used to lol.

8. Celts, Bruins, Sox, Pats, Fuck all you New Yorkers, Beantown is where it's at.

Like Theprof said, There are a lot of Colleges and Universities here, thus a lot of potheads. Very easy to find Dank.

9. boston is awesome, pretty solid bud scene. but as has been mentioned, way too many red sox/patriots d-bags. never have I been to a city that has made me despise a certain fanbase so much. the city itself is awesome but after a while you'll want to gag with the level of douchebaggery associated with sports up there. I'm originally from New York, except I hate the Yankees and Giants (Mets and Eagles fan), so it has nothing to do with the NY/Boston rivalry... I can't believe I actually found a fanbase worse than the yankees.

10. #10 mabud, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009

Disagree strongly. I've gotten food thrown at me at Yankee Stadium before, very classy New York.... Never seen that happen at Fenway. Besides that one Red Sox fan who beat the New York dude with a bat on rt 93 or 95 or whatever it was last year... I'd definately have to saw New Yorkers are worse. Why does everyone dislike Boston so much... Because we're loyal fans?

11. nah, more like because there's a lot of you who are massive d-bags about it. I absolutely love boston... probably my favorite city in the U.S. I just hate the sports freaks, despite being one myself. I used to go to school in Boston, and was there for the Giants/Pats superbowl. Well on my floor was a bunch of alcoholic football players, and anyway they had their own party in their room for the SB with all Pats fans. Well when the Giants won and a whole bunch of Giants fans were celebrating and screaming outside, these guys decide they're going to go prove their manliness and patriots awesomness by going outside and beating the shit out of all the giants fans.

12. also as for Yankee Stadium... been there so many times I don't know. Never seen anyone been assaulted with food/drinks or physical violence, unless of course you're sitting in the 8 dollar bleacher seats. You gotta remember the stadium is in the middle of the Bronx and those crazy fuckers will do anything. Basically if you're a fan of another team and you buy bleacher seats, you're asking to get fucked with.

13. see, im a die hard boston sports fan but I would never get into a fight with somoene over a game. i love the city of new york too... i've been there a bunch of times with family, school trips, etc. it's awesome. i hope to go again this summer actually(gotham). i was actually thinkin about this on the car ride home im glad you responded lol... it sucks and it's unfortunate when people take it too far and do stupid stuff like that. my best friend is a yankees fan, born in jersey, and we just give eachother shit from time to time, but its all in good fun, i wouldn't fight him over a yankees game, i wouldnt fight him at all. rivalries are what make sports so intense and fun to watch but people need to remember when enoughs enough. keep it on the field. sorry for jackin the topic a lil op, lol. just had to say my piece.

14. well I'm from upstate ny so i'm used to the cold weather. prices sound good enough, where I'm from I can basically only find mids, but they are all really damn good mids for 180 an oz.
    I'm not into sports at all, so that doesn't interest me, but also I'm not really a yankees fan so the red sox fans won't bother me.

15. Boston is a great little city, lots of student and a few headshops around. I am starting one soon so if you ever need any pieces or anything feel free to hit my up.

16. yea those were the average prices around here, of course, it can change from area to area... but just tellin you what's around here

17. Boston is a sick city dude, I live on the Northshore and always go into Boston. The prices aren't bad either, you can get a zip of dank for 400.