Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[BOSTON] Piff (Purple Urkle)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #21 bostondutchmast, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    kind of the same...to be honest they have different hair and bud formation. yours looks dank as hell too. yours looks more like a kush strain

2. Speachless. +rep

3. looks delicious!

4. Yeah man.... to be honest yours is a lot more dense too. I just thought at first they looked pretty similar (which they really do in color). Regardless, nice solid dank pick up

5. Looks wonderful!!

6. wish that would make it 2 hours north east...

7. looks really good man, enjoy :)

8. #28 Deleted member 15510, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

9. or at least 40 mins south!:rolleyes:

10. nice stuff dude, i had a bit of purple a month ago. Prices are killing me (same as yours 450 an O). Can't wait for spring and my grow to begin! Oh and snow+smoke=a great time. My bro and I go ATV'ing thru the snow and smoke in the woods:D

11. cant wait to grow this spring. although i have never had any connect as good as this guy. everyone knows when this stuff is in town because ill get tons of calls asking me if i got "x" bud. i might end up grabbing an ounce off him once i get this block of hash and finish the ouce im getting tonight.

12. Sick bud man. :smoke:

13. +rep for the user name :D

14. I was smoking that same shit last night and your right it stinks so fucking bad.

The taste was amazing though and I got wicked stoned.

15. im glad someone else gets to enjor this stuff...my guy has been getting this stuff and smoking me up on it for that past week so he sold me some and i got .8 out of it. i would of proboally gotten a litte more but i have alot of money tied up in bud and hash right now

16. Yeah my buddy could only cop .5 of it

17. my guy has an ounce of that and an ounce of amnesia haze. he wont sell me alot of it because hes afraid he will run out. the guy he goes to goes on vacation for a week or two at a time. the only time i can get more than an eighth of this stuff is when i go with him or there with him when his guy calls him.

18. I got a dude that picks up his from Providence. Some real nice stuff too, I usually cop atleast a half, but most the time an O because the price. We should start up a MA thread posting MA buds.

19. word up?
    is the 600 a zip hash bubble hash?
    Because I'm in Maryland and currently picking up bubble hash for around that price.

20. idk he just said he has diffferent grades of marocan hash and a few other types. it comes in kilo blocks so he just cuts off whatever i want. good prices too. some are soft and dark color some are hard and light color. all of it is amazing quality in america. its hard to find quality hash in this part of the country.