Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boston Freedom Rally

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Randy Marsh, Aug 26, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Ok so this is the new thread. Some trolls successfully got the previous one deleted. If you are not doing anything on Sept. 19th and you want to make a difference. Make an appearance at the Boston Common. It starts at noon, tell all your friends. The more people that show up, the bigger publicity we could get, and the bigger impact we make as a whole. If you have any questions at all, I will be checking up on this thread daily. Thanks and hope to see you there.

2. I'll be there with a few boston buddies of mine.

3. ill be there with a bunch of my friends. is there going to be the smoking of cannabis going on there?

4. You better believe it. Don't worry about a thing this year. The cops will not even be handing out tickets.

5. I'm DOWN--&& I'll let everyone I know (If they dont know already) :D

6. wheres a good place to park to go to boston common? never been there will be driving from NY

7. there is a parking garage directly under the common but expect to pay at least $10 for it. You probably won't have much luck getting a meter spot, and the meter maids are all over the place.

I'm ready for it :smoking:

[​IMG]

8. #9 Chroncitis, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    im goint to this if my friend can get outta work...he fuckin better cuz i told him about this shit a month ago...hope i see u guys there...hopefully i can find some hookups there too lol...mite drop some acid too haha

EDIT - nice im going...but my friends wanna drive in (they are stupid lol cuz we got a T station that is in our town that goes straight to south station)...but im not driving so its not my problem lol...then after hempfest im going to a party a BU...shud be a good day

9. nice cloud of smoke at 4:20

[​IMG]