Boston Bombing is false flag operation....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by notonthecarpet1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. ....by the NRA to distract us from gun control! This is much more likely than a government plan

2. HUH?
    The National Rifle Association want's to distract me from gun control?

3. gun control debates i meant

4. if anything its a false flag to thwart grasscity users from using the god damn search function.

5. elaborate on this theory please.

6. ......uh, i was really baked and this shit speweth out of my brain

7. This is the best response ever

8. Could you not have put this in the other "false flag" thread.
    I mean really OP, what the fuck?

9. tis a joke making fun of the 'false flag' idea. comprehension, what the fuck?

ya me too bruhly bruh

10. ^ Not a very funny joke then.. Sorry OP, you failed.
    Your joke would have garnered more laughs in the other thread.

11. if its any kind of conspiracy it would just be to strike more fear in the hearts of americans. more tragedies leads to more fear, more fear leads to the government having more control.

12. is this a coincidence or is the government up to something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSVJ6MVUF4A]BREAKING NEWS Family Guy Episode Predicted Boston Marathon Attack - YouTube[/ame]

13. I don't subscribe to the Family Guy theory, but it's not edited. The clips are from different parts of the episode yeah, but that's beside the point. The clips themselves are unedited which is why people are pointing out the coincidence.

14. Are you kidding me? It's completely edited.

The 'conspiracy' clip shows Peter being interviewed about the marathon, Bob Costas asking "Peter, how did you do it?" and then it cuts to Peter dressed as a Muslim dialing on his phone which results in two explosions.

The original episode shows Peter being interviewed about the marathon, Bob Costas asking "Peter, how did you do it?" and Peter says something like "I just ran into people who wouldn't get out of my way".

Later in the episode he becomes friends with a Muslim terrorist, dresses as a Muslim guy, tries to use a cell phone that his friend gave him, and you hear a couple bombs go off.

In the episode, the muslim+bombs part has absolutely nothing to do with the marathon scene.

It's just as much propaganda as mainstream media editing clips together to fit their agenda.

15. ^ Yes but the point is that both scenes are from the same episode

16. I'm not saying the scenes are related, the argument people are making is that both scenes are related to the bombing, and they happen to occur in the same episode. In the video I watched the guy clearly says that they're separate clips and that the second occurs later in the episode, so I would hardly call that propaganda, more like an objective presentation of the coincidental material. The fact that Peter's line in the first scene is missing is irrelevant because the point of the first clip is that there are 3 people shown dead when they're talking about the Boston Marathon.

17. So what? A scene where Peter wins a marathon by driving through it with his car, and a scene where he becomes a Muslim and accidentally triggers bombs with his cell phone.

And I'm supposed to think that's some kind of conspiracy? Like the Family Guy writers or at least Seth MacFarlane are all in on an elaborate government conspiracy? Gimme a break. :rolleyes: