Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boss called me into work, but I'm high as f**k

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crimsonmonie, Jan 30, 2013.

1. #1 Crimsonmonie, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    So I woke up this morning and decided to eat 2 weed cookies that I baked last night. I ate them an hour ago and I am already starting to feel it, but I know that the high will eventually get stronger. My boss just called me and told me that our restaurant is going to be busy later so he asked me to come in in 2 hours and work a 3-4 hour shift. I stupidly said "okay". Is there anything that I can do to kill the high that I am getting from the cookies? Sometimes I wait tables, so I don't want to weird anyone out. :(

2. Just do it high, its all fun and games!

3. Just go in and make up an excuse about your behavior if you think you're gonna act weird or have crazy high face.
    "I'm not feeling well and these cold meds are making me feel loopy"

4. you're fucked ... just call him back and say you cant, forgot you had a doctors appointment

5. You're good man, I say drink some water, eat some food maybe even take a nice little cat nap

6. Agreed!!!:hello:

7. Depends on your tolerance and how you handle this edible. Your best bet is not to think about it and be positive, go to work.

8. This, it works everytime. It's how I managed to work night shifts and vape all night.

The fear of people thinking you are weird, you're pretty fucked for that. Drink a few beers beforehand to make you chill about it, be careful of the crash though.

Have sex with his wife. I don't know.

Omega369 :wave:

9. dude you're gonna be cheesin hard for the customers

10. There was probably around a gram of top shelf in the cookies I ate. My tolerance is pretty low too. I'll try to think positive.

11. Waiting tables high on edibles lol, I couldn't do it. Best of luck might as well try to enjoy it

12. I'm a cook and I've ran into this situation. My boss knows I smoke though so he didn't care. But yeah waiting tables high would suck. Imagine a customer asking what comes on the house salad and your mind just goes blank and you're like "uhhhh.... Lettuce... Uhhh...... Ummm...."

Lol

It'll all be good man. Just tell your boss you haven't been feeling well and that you've taken some night time cold medicine because you didn't plan on having to work.

13. Lol a gram? you'll be fine bro.

14. I would be struggling to stand up high on edibles let alone work, lol. Smoking is fine though.

15. Just take it as it comes and have fun with it! I can't imagine going to work sober

16. Take a good hot shower and get some eye drops youll be good.

17. Man I go to work off bong rips like every day. After a while you'll be able to keep your cool and loose that slight paranoia you have about people knowing your stoned. Rohto's will help

18. you gotta not care that you're stoned.. try not thinking about it.

just go to work, have fun, leave, and get baked again.

trust me, nobody REALLY gives a fuck that you're stoned as long as you don't fuck their orders up.

19. Yep just use the Im sick excuse if your a little out of it. With a strong edible, I could not do something like that. Edible highs are too intense for me to try to pretend im not stoned.

20. yeah, just call him back and say that you took a lot of NyQuil cause u didn't plan on being at work and you only started to feel it after he called you. If he says stay home your golden, if he says its okay come to work anyways your still golden cause they'll just think Ur fucked up on NyQuil.