Boron Depletion From Fukushima Cesium 137 Or Toxic Soil From Chemtrails Or Roundup?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nukes Or Poison, May 29, 2013.

1. I have a severe problem in my area of California. Something is poisoning or depleting the soils. Maybe even the water in my area. Many the plants in my neighborhood are all showing what looks like a severe boron deficiency. New growth on many different plants is red, yellow, brown, or purple. Then the new growth DIES! This  is a widespread problem affecting plants and trees throughout my whole neighborhood. I took a walk down my street and saw it everywhere on ornamental bushes, trees, and blackberry vines.  Ph in local and bought soils is near 7. We have a very rocky clay soil. I amended with soils bought from 2 different local companies. I have tried growing from seeds and clones and all my plants are doing this. TOMATOES won't even grow. I will post some horror story pics on this later, and probably put a video on youtube. Has anybody else seen this happening in their neighborhood? Don't just look at your garden, take a walk down your street, look at the neighbors bushes and trees and your own. If you're seeing the same things happening I'd like to know how far this is spreading and how fast. I have been growing for 35 years and I have never seen anything like this. Has anybody else seen this?

2. Have you ever thought that it might be the fact that people have lived there so long that the natural waste made by our society has screwed it up? Or maybe it's the fact people introduce species that aren't native to the area doing it? A lot of those ornamental bushes and such aren't native to California. They can negatively affect the soil.

3. I'm very interested to see your pictures. Please do show multiple different plants, so as to get a better idea of the problem.

4. Pics please ....also stop of at your local grow stores and drill the staff on your concerns, get feed back, then get to your local paper and tv station, ...often shit hits plants, then animals ...then us, ...stay sharp!