BOROmarket

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ohnostalgia, Jan 20, 2011.

1. For you blades that have a sub to boromarket, is it worth it? I know the subs arent available for whatever reason but I'd love to hear some things about the site before i decide to sign up or not. Thanks and stay lifted.

2. If you like buying high end glass, yes.

3. #3 ohnostalgia, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    Yes yes sorry i forgot to mention that.

edit: and selling

4. yeah, if you have money and you are actually going to buy pieces, and not bitch about prices like half the people here do, you will love it, great community and an abundance of glass from many different artists.

5. Good site brother, love lurking there...

6. Always on the lookout there for some Krunk...

7. Yea was looking at the site, looks legit and cool.

8. Honestly, the only reason Id like to become a member is because i cant seem to hold onto a piece for more than 3 months before getting bored with it. Do you think its worth it? Also, how much are subs?

9. theres descriptions of each subscription level
    im on there too.
    all i have to say about my buying experiences there is positive.
    evernything works out so easily. plus theres buyers insurance...

10. 25 dollhairs for a lifetime sub????

AWWWWWW YEEAAAAA

11. Boromarket is the BEST. They have hands down the best glass offerings. They don't take any BS it's all about honest buying and selling and thats it. Admins monitor the threads real well, and All the rules are strictly enforced so you know your not going to get screwed on a deal or anything. Any funny buisness and they ban you. If your serious about your glass like I am then it's a must to be a member.

12. BOROMARKET FOR THE WIN.. i'd say more then 50% of the glass on the high end/heady page are from boromarket, or websites like it

13. I've heard nothing put good shit about BM. I'll be signing up next month

14. I really want to get a subscription but I'm afraid that I would spend WAY too much money.

I need to protect myself, from myself. :rolleyes:

15. best 25 bucks I ever spent was on that Silver Membership. Really nice community over there.

16. whats like the cheapest stuff you see on there?

17. it all depends dude, theres everything, there is tubes, slides dishes, pendants, bubs, oil domes, curves. i can count at least 10 things they have given away for free as well, including a worked SGW gridded circ AC

18. also they have a separate thread for accessories
    also many, many giveaways

19. insane-ulous