boredom

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, May 26, 2005.

1. "the leading cause of drug use in teens is boredom"

so how about it, how many of you are bored?

lol, wow this is weird, ive been clean for 1 month and guess what, im bored.:smoke:

2. very bored...goin on 2 weeks clean god i hate this shit

3. dont ya, lol, i gotta wait for another 3 months, lol
    but i wont be bored, i got a job and i love it, so itle be cool, lol, plus ill have lots and lots of money, guess what im buying. lol

4. I can see that eh.

Teenager 1: What you guys whanna do today
    Teenager 2: I dunno I'm bored
    Teenager 3: Ya, lets smoke some weed!

Probly how we all started off in the first place. :D

5. I started off by thinking "why not?" when my friend pretty much shoved the bowl in my face.

6. Hey bumtildeath is that a finger your smoking?

7. haha, i think you are refering to the wooden piece in my sig, but, no its not a finger, lol, its actually my handcarved wooden pipe called "the horn" but its gone now. :(

8. yeah kool, i had a couple of wooden pieces, one i made from red wood, ive lost so many pipes :( it sux0rs real bad. i was all stoned outside of a grocery store and put my pipe on top of the tire of the car, i said ill get it when i get outside, next thing you know hahaha the next day i said oh shit, my pipe rofl

9. Why must ya stay clean so long Bum?

10. Ive been tokin nonstop since 420 and I havent been bored since :hippie:

11. Thats 'cause you've been high the whole time ;)

The only time I've been board was when I took a "break". The following month was pretty tough. :devious:

12. i find myself bored at night after i stopped smoking... but yah shit happens when ya got nothin better to do

13. hah.. your lighters remind me of a game of Simon or any other board game

14. i found i still got bored while high, sept, i was high so it was cool :smoke:

but i been clean forl onger than i can count now, and im happy :p. Fell in love and thats all the high i need ;)

15. I only do it on the weekends during shcool so you can imagine how much fun i have during the week. But summers coming and so is my 1/2 an Ounce, which i can add to my bag with an 1/8 in it :)