Boredom

Discussion in 'General' started by gord420, Aug 15, 2009.

1. What do you guys do when you get really bored? lately ive been drinking for the past couple months cause ive been so bored with life. I need some suggestions haha and its not a lack of friends cause all they do is drink as well all day and get stoned.

2. some would call this denial ;)

3. haha no man its just all they do is drink the same as i do dude. Get stoned and drunk as soon as were home from work its fun getting drunk but when we dont have booze we get really bored by just getting stoned cause you just sit there and think and dont wonna do anything.

4. I love crusin' around high, bumpin' music. Playing 360, read a book, workout, TV, internet...

5. I dont see how sitting around smoking is boring, it always comes with good laughs,stoner moments and things you'll never forgett

Drinking comes with,throwing up, not rememberingshit,and regrets.

Hahaha with that said, i would play online games when your ripped as fuck, either on the computer, 360, or ps3. If that doesnt sound appealing to you, get your boys all whriled up and go have a fun night out.(bars,clubs,stripper joints if you will,get ladies) you have to do something. Dont let everyone else have all the fun when you can be living it up too.

6. Go alone in some woods near by you and enjoy the nature ;)

7. Shrooms? acid?:confused: