Bored, No weed

Discussion in 'General' started by <3, Nov 26, 2012.

1. This bong hit is for u. Im blow it into the air, go outside and take the inhale of smoke u might inhale my exhale.

2. I know, i know. I shouldn't but, it's just like, the only time i'm happy is when i've got a joint in my hand. :')

3. Oh my god you posting this has just made me want a bong. Oh my god crying right now :'(

4. just ask your dad for some bud
    dont do it all sheepishly lol

5. What should i say? " Dad, i was just wondering where you keep your weed, i fancy a smoke tonight " ??

6. Lmao "craving" weed

7. I mean before he goes to work, because he works nights he leaves for work at 10pm, then i have the rest of the night to smoke weed :D (if i had any) :'(

8. :L:L what's so funny about the word 'craving' :')

9. [quote name='"IRawrrr x"']
    :L:L what's so funny about the word 'craving' :')[/quote]

Craving implies you "need" it

10. uh naw
    asking the location of his weed would be beating around the bush
    I'd go with "hey dad could you give me some bud?" :smoking:

11. Just say "hey dad, I'm out of weed right now, can I borrow some of yours?" or "hey dad, can I have some of your weed since I'm out until <day of pay check>"

12. I'll let him know i will definitely pay him back as well

13. Craving weed isn't the same kind of craving you get when your hooked on opiates

14. well maybe i could've used better wording there how about 'want really bad' :')

15. [quote name='"IRawrrr x"']
    well maybe i could've used better wording there how about 'want really bad' :')[/quote]

Fair enough. Don't worry, I hate when people say they crave anything. Like when bitches say they're craving chocolate, I just wanna be like, "bitch, get your ass back in the Dove commercial" that's just what it reminds me of ha. 30 year old soccer moms with 2.5 kids who thing they "got it"

17. hahaha, yeah i totally get ya ;)

18. Well that's pretty sad.

19. I exaggerate, but yeah i do really enjoy my weed, dude.

20. It doesn't feel right to ask him for some weed, but it's fine to just steal it?

Come on, dude.

If you really feel like you need weed so badly that you're considering stealing from your own dad, you need to reevaluate your priorities and probably just quit smoking for a while so you can learn how to live without.