[Bored/Homemade] Stemless Double Natural Perc'd Pill Bottle Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by theVirtuoso, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 theVirtuoso, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    I know a lot of you have seen my crazy doings with pill bottles and a few of you have seen my recent doings with 5hour energy shot containers... every now and then I can't stop making homemades... and I think I'm in love...

So this thing is very hard to explain... you need to know what a natural percolator is. (some refer to what this is as a disc perc).

While hitting this it acts as a stemless bong, with water in the pill bottle chamber above the bottom one percolating as though it was going through a tree perc. Then, when you pull the slide out it clears fast, and water reaches another pill bottle chamber above, creating two naturally (or disc) percolators in a stemless homemade bong... I can't help it, I'm proud of my work here... I'm simply blown out of my mind because this is hitting better than my bong.

If I ever take the downstem and whatnot off my rubber grommet bong i can have a glass slide too, but it's still so awesome at the moment.... what's up cityy?!

The whole crazy fucking thing
    [​IMG]

Close-up of the bottom chamber, so you can see how water is forced through a small orange thing close to where it rests to create the percolator.

[​IMG]

Sorry for the shitty pics all i got is a cell phone, and I wish I could make a vid for ya folks right now, but I can't.... so I hope those will suffice.

My other crazy homemade shit...
    [Pill Bottle Percolator]
    [Put to Some Use]
    [Pill Bottle Tree-Style Percolator]
    [Attachment Homemade - 3 Bongs in 1]

I get bored :bongin:

2. Damn dude i dont even know what to say about that, im speechless, befuddled, and confused

+rep

3. that's some ol next shit..

4. #4 theVirtuoso, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Hehe I know it's probably hard to picture, but just imagine when i hit it there's percolating going on in the pill bottle, then when i clear there's percolating going on in the two bottles above the bottom where the stemless chamber is.

forgot to mention... was gonna buy some bendy straws tomorrow or something and turn a couple of those chambers into real percolators... oh man.