Bored and wanna make some sigs...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Adam Bomb, Sep 28, 2010.

1. something cool bro. superman-esque. thanks

2. Thats awesome bro thanks

3. Haha, I've been thinking about what I want for a while, I just don't have any editing software.

I was thinking putting a jet engine with my name on it, then a joint at the front in the intake and crazy multi color smoke blasting out the back.

4. something trippy with multiple colors ( use your best judgement) and my name in one of the corners of the sig of decent size. thanks

5. If you have the time I think something incorporating weed, music, and graffiti would be cool, no rush if you're already backed up or busy with other peoples. :smoke::smoke:

6. I would like a sig with a dank ass nug in the background with smoke or pot leaves or something with herb man on it please.

7. I had fun with this one. :D

Attached Files:

8. #48 ramone&emiglio, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    i would like something psychedelic and groovy with my name incorporated in it but nothing toooo tooooo wild maybe something similar to my avatar now, dont really want any bright bright colors just somethin cool dog I trust you!

Thanks a lot if you find the time to do it!

edit:if possible maybe see if you can use the same colors as in my current avatar and recreate the design with my name in it :)
    thanks

9. Ayyo.

Attached Files:

10. You ignored my first request. Maybe I was overboard. Just something nature/trippy(purple/green colours) with my name.

11. Think you could do something like my sig with sub-zero? Maybe have like a bad ass abstract background

12. hmm if you can.. have like a long dank purple nug sittin in a colorful bowl with my name on the bud?

13. Mac Dre doin his thing, Golden Gate bridge in the back , and a bomb purple plant with a yellow aura around it like it was super sayin. Blue nike thizzle in the middle of it all :smoke::smoke:

14. well if you can i would like a sig that hasa AMAIRANY in it and then has HIGH ON IT make it colorful and weed and peace incorporated in it, i think that is clear enough

thanks if you can

15. Awesome man, that's perfect:hello:

16. could i please get one with a marijuana leaf, the prussian eagle and my name incorporated into it? sorry if the request is a little vague but im not picky, whatever you can come up with would be great :D

17. Could you make me one that has Razakel the singer ( small pic) at the bottom left. Sicktanick the singer (small pic) at the bottom right ( bolth in the corners) with one nicep lant on the left one on the right with my name in the middle from weed/smoking material(s)

18. All right!
    Can't believe that I almost missed out on the custom-made sigs. I am not too late, right? Hope not.
    So, attached a retro pic that I would love for you to work your magic on. Currently it's drab, black and white, but would like to see it fairly explode in psychedelic shades reds, oranges, yellows, purple, etc. Also, would be cool to have some whisps of smoke wafting away from the figure's cigarette (blunt?). Oh, and include the name Chris PawBaw in the pic. Feel free to amend the pic any way that you see fit. Thanks, ChrisPB:)

Attached Files:

19. Hiya!! I would really appreciate if you could make me a sig with a looney tunes character with a spliff, and somewhere it would say NaturalSelect! or something similar!

Would be awesome! And thanks in advance!!! :D

20. I would like one with a snowy mountain, initials IFG and dank herb. Your work is nice