Borderlands

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by crackrockstdy89, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Who else plays this? I finally got around to renting it (gonna have to buy it soon) and i've been playing it nonstop. I think it has a better feel than fallout did (more of a shooter first, with small rpg elements thrown in, where fallout was the opposite). I love all of the guns and random treasures you can stumble upon. The only problem i have with it, is that there's no multiplayer. Well, there is, but it's just teaming up with people to play the actual story mode. Some team deathmatches or free for alls with your customized guns and character would be nuts.

2. New dlc offers better multiplayer and a bank to store all your lootie goodness.

3. I just downloaded this game a week ago..its great. Lots of fun so far

4. you have a modded console?

ive always been wondering how to do it.....dont know if its really worth it or not....i hardly ever play on live anymore.

5. i got it for my ps3 too, but i like Fallout 3 more but everyone as he likes :)

6. what's different in the multiplayer update?

7. I made this exact thread. U shoulda looked before makin another mang. :D

8. From what I understand, bigger arena battles.

9. This game was the coolest game... for a week

10. Heh nope. I just torrented the PC version. It works great.

11. Anyone wanna fuck around on Borderlands tonight? I'm a 45, on Playthrough 2. I've been hung up on Modern Warfare 2 the past few days and would like to find some good loot.

12. ah yes...of course....:p

13. OP:

How can u havew 1000+ posts on this site and STILL not use the "search" feature?????

I made this thread 2 weeks ago. Its still on PAGE ONE of the gamers heartbeat forum.

14. whats the big deal? people make similar threads all the time.....this is not the first time nor the last.

15. I was talkin to the person who made this thread, not u. :D

I really dont care that much. Its just the OP didnt even bother to check the FIRST page of the gamer forum to see if the thread had already been made. Thats WHY we have so many duplicate threads.

Either way. I have already beat the game and its collecting dust. :rolleyes: Like sum1 above said. "It was the coolest game ever.....for a week". :D

16. pfft....im making my own borderlands thread now....:laughing:

17. Might as well. :)

18. I like it a lot but I can't play it right now(damn red ring after 3 + years as well)

19. Feels like a fast paced fallout; graphics are more surreal comicish, but i personally like it.. game can get pretty hard too, i love a challenge and i've gotten my ASS kicked ! With some smarts/effort it's kinda easy to land yourself with a couple gnarlee weapons fairly early on in the game but with some things you can run into it still feels like chipping at a block of wood. Sweet game thus far, it's pretty hard to fuck your character up to the point of no return. A must try :D