Borderlands

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by iwasacubscout, Nov 10, 2009.

1. So addictive. Anyone else play?

2. I play it alone, but it's still a fun game. I found my first orange weapon, an SMG with a high rate of setting people ablaze. Wish I could find a real nice sniper and revolver. ^^

3. my friend has it and i play it when i am at his house. its one of the better games i have played

4. The Combustion Hellfire? Shit is sick. I recently got the Orange cobalt hellfire sniper.

5. I've been playing it non stop for the last couple days and it is awesome, I just wish it was longer. The only orange weapon I've found is a pistol which isn't that great, i've found a green pistol that doesn't use up ANY ammo which is pretty sweet and I've found a shotgun that uses shotgun ammo but shoots rockets, which is also sweet (not the boomstick).

6. havatt add me to friends in game the name is killkrazin, we gotta team up some time. I've been trying to find some cool people to kill shit with.

7. Also guys, I've heard that the item cards don't always show all of the weapon modifiers. This explains why you find more valuable items that might have worse stats, but they might have better overall modifiers. I hope they patch the PC version soon, there are some glaring glitches.

I'm not a fan of the broken Bloodwing skill. It's easy to spam and cheapens the gameplay. Roland and Brick seem fine, but I know Mordecai and Lilith have broken skills.

8. I fucking love that gun, shit spits fire!

9. where'd you get that gun?
    i've beat the game the first time around and haven't gotten a good orange weapon, only shitty ones.

10. Just a tip to those who can't find orange guns. Whenever you go to New Haven, everytime you start the game just go and grab the gun crates around. There are a total of 5.

11. In playthrough #2 they come up a lot more. I've found two orange snipers, one I sold and one is pretty sweet, its shoots six bullets at once that do 200 damage each. I've found an orange shotgun that doesn't do much damage but it regenerates ammo which is cool. Also, I've found an orange rocket launcher which does a lot of damage but I dont use rocket launchers so I just sold it. Playthrough 2 is a lot harder though.