Borderlands 2: VR

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lessthanjeezy, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hey Blades,

Anyone else really excited to see this? Come on, there has to be at least one other stoner who loves VR I can talk to about this stuff! lol

PSVR has a lot of good games on it already, but many are short and leave people wanting more, other than the exceptions like Skyrim. Super excited to see another big AAA title come to VR, this should help sell some systems this holiday season. Should be a great game for VR.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I am eager for Borderlands 3 but playing 2 on VR doesn't interest me. I am not that interested on VR technology.

3. Gotcha, its not for everyone. For me it takes gaming to a completely different level.

4. I got psvr back in March and have barely played any flat/regular games on my PS4 since, pretty much all VR. It is a really different experience and I am pretty excited to see where they go with it.

5. I haven't delved into VR yet, since I'm waiting on them to advance and polish it a bit more before I take the full plunge, but I've always been a fan of the Borderlands franchise.

If it's done right, it could be a blast in VR.

I still like the original the best.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I love the original borderlands and I was in the same camp but then there was a good deal on a PSVR one day and I had like $250 in amazon gift cards so didn't cost me too much and I have put probably 40+ hours into different games so far. Resident Evil 7 scared the living shit out of me lol.

But yeah, I really hope this comes out good in VR, could help more people start adopting it. The only thing that bums me out is the game won't support the psvr Aim controller which is basically a rifle controller so you can actually look down the sites of a gun and everything, plus the controller makes movement much easier

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've been an old school PC gamer since the 90's, but I am a big fan of the controller in FPS matches.
    Most "diehards" hate it , because mouse+keyboard=more precision, supposedly, but my personal controller skills have caught up with my mouse and keyboard skills.

More power to the joypad. It allows much more comfort (you can lay back in bed/couch/sofa), and if properly tuned and adjusted to, it can allow a lot more instant control than a keyboard.

I've had an Xbox controller for Windows for the past 5 years or so. Excellent choice.