Booze

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheReckoningDay, May 15, 2011.

1. I dont think theres anything wrong with getting drunk. I hate the hate on alcohol, everybody is like "its a poison its a poison! I hate drinking!" Well no shit. yeah it is, but all you have to do is not be a dipshit and enjoy being fucked up. Who gives a shit about hangovers, just smoke some pot. Also, you can still get drunk as hell and remember what happened. Abuse it and walaa! You can see the destruction it can cause. Just handle your shit, it aint that hard fuck. So people that drink and drive, and think its okay to beat the shit out of your family, fuck you

2. It's a poison, it's a poison. I hate drinking.

3. Lmao! Its gin for me tonight :( Hate that shit

4. Such a simple task that people can not follow

I won't lie though while intoxicated your reasoning is a lot different..

5. I don't mind it every once in a while, but I really try to limit myself. It inhibits muscle and brain growth and function.

My muscles, my brain, and the little guy downstairs are my favorite body parts. :p

6. Am I asking too much from people? Haha. It is a lot different no doubt, but when Im drunk, I am a very happy person, i enjoy it...Ive never had the slightest inclination (sp?) to whip out my dick and start pissing everywhere or to cause a fight for the hell of it

That shit is done by people who are going to be dumbshits regardless if their shitfaced or not

Im drunk now, go bulls :wave:

7. Tis a poison,
    but it just feelz soo
    good
    for a poison
    : D

8. Care to share?

9. i drink but it is a poison you dumb yourself down when you drink. Oh well

10. "Also, you can still get drunk as hell and remember what happened. Abuse it and walaa! You can see the destruction it can cause. Just handle your shit, it aint that hard fuck."

you'd be surprised at how hard that can be for 15% of people

11. if i get "drunk as hell" my memory will usually be blurry, i dont black out, but my brain doesnt pay attention to pointless details that my sober mind would note.

12. On this site you will rarely find the reinforcement you desire.

I feel what you say. Booze gets too much, but not enough hate.

Most people are just bitches and get sick off their smirnoff ice.

But being an alcoholic SUCKS.

I'm drunk, my bad.

13. I got myself a bottle of wine tonight. Not a fan of wine but drinking is just so fun

14. I love booze, i love pot and i love GC!!!!!!!!!!

15. Beer blows.

Go Whiskey!

16. Beer's awesome.

Go whiskey!

17. Beer takes too long! Hard shit all the wayyyyyyyyyyy!

18. i'm sorta a light weight when it comes to drinking so beer doesnt take too long for me. i just down a 40 usually and i start feelin fine..there for awhile i was chuggin hard shit at every chance i got but now when i go for something harder than beer my body reacts weirdly. i have to force it down and usually i feel like vomiting. it sucks and i miss the old days when i could chug on vodka like it was nothin:cool:...if any of you have tips on how i could retrain my body it'd be appreciated haha..