Boob question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jacare, Aug 27, 2012.

1. I'm a 32 C and I think that's small for nineteen but I developed too quickly and have a couple stretch marks. Do you think it's too small/do marks matter??

Also, I don't like to wear a bra after 11pm or to sleep in. Sometimes I go out bra-less if I decide to wear a sweat shirt or I don't care about nipping. Is that weird?

2. [quote name='"Jacare"']I'm a 32 C and I think that's small for nineteen but I developed too quickly and have a couple stretch marks. Do you think it's too small/do marks matter??

Also, I don't like to wear a bra after 11pm or to sleep in. Sometimes I go out bra-less if I decide to wear a sweat shirt or I don't care about nipping. Is that weird?[/quote]

marks dont matter and 34c ? ;) im more of an ass man but that'll do lololol

3. ^words from my mouth

4. Most guys won't even think about or care unless they have perfect bodies or any logical reason to be weirded out just forget them there not worth the time, for example would you care much if a guy wasn't muscular or had some minor that affects basically nothing.

5. [quote name='"m18"']Most guys won't even think about or care unless they have perfect bodies or any logical reason to be weirded out just forget them there not worth the time, for example would you care much if a guy wasn't muscular or had some minor that affects basically nothing.[/quote]

I actually prefer guys who aren't ripped. Maybe enough muscle to be a little over average or at least to not be scrawny/boney lookin.

I've grown up around shredded athlete guys. It gets boring after a while.

6. What is this...? Yahoo! Answers?

7. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']What is this...? Yahoo! Answers?[/quote]

I'm looking for guy's opinions not a fucking made up answer that someone tells me just to make me happy. I WANT HONESTY, DAMMIT.

8. I am honestly pretty clueless on what a 32C or any other size of breasts looks like. But, I it's normal for women not to wear bras to bed..i think? Fuck..

9. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']I am honestly pretty clueless on what a 32C or any other size of breasts looks like. But, I it's normal for women not to wear bras to bed..i think? Fuck..[/quote]

image-988655464.jpg

Do you have an idea now?

10. I need a proper photo to successfully analyze and diagnose your problem.

Your local FBI.

11. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']I need a proper photo to successfully analyze and diagnose your problem.

Your local FBI.[/quote]

Oh, thats cute :)

12. I'd play with 'em.

:confused_2:

13. in this thread:

Hey guys are my big tits too small? and is it weird if i let them hang freely and dont like to wear a bra? tee heee heee

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']I need a proper photo to successfully analyze and diagnose your problem.

Your local FBI.[/quote]

This without a pic. I can not give a informed opinion

15. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']in this thread:

Hey guys are my big tits too small? and is it weird if i let them hang freely and dont like to wear a bra? tee heee heee

[/quote]

Thats a creepy pic. I unlock my phone because I realized I left it on GC and that's the first thing I see right before I try to go to sleep...

16. racist

17. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    racist[/quote]

How's that racist??

18. #19 PsilocinTHC, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    32C is at about the mid-point in my range of 'nice rack'.:smoke:
    Never gave a fuck about stretchmarks. Can be a bit off-putting when they're all veiny, but even then it's hardly the end of the world.

EDIT: Actually it's closer to the lower-point. Still good though! :p

19. yea if a dude dont like you cause some stretchmarks then fuck him.. ive never once seen some stretch marks and thought "ew"..

unless they are god awful or the person they are on is just hideous anyway