Bonzaseeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deligonca, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi long time reader fresh member here I'm from oz and i decided to grow my own stash the a
    Other day. I was stoned and stubid enough to order three seeds from bonzaseeds using my real name address an cc. I'm real paranoid about it now as i may have fucked up my grow already . But hey mistake done and won't happen again . Just hoping it gets through and I can start my batch.
    This is my order 1x new kush high yield they reckon , 1x blueberry , 1x lowryder auto they are all femd. I'm new to this so didn't want to spend shitloads for start up.
    I got good dark place under my queenslander so far that's all I got . Waiting for the beans then I need light nutes etc as far as i learnt form this forum.
    So is there anyone here heard about bonzaseeds are they good ? Delivery time stealth ? ( I got the ultra discreet option)
    I'll start a journal as soon as I got my souvenirs and update it with professional camera shots. Any help will be greatly appreciated during my journey .
    It's good to be here take care everyone

2. I was silly enough to try these scammers and totally regret it. I will never order from them again, going back to old supplier. Customer service is crap, or non-existent with bonzascam-even got abused by their staff(the cowards would not reply on their website but sent abuse via a review forum) they suck big time. Plenty more options

3. I have successfully ordered from them twice, and I even had to contact their customer service once. They responded and assisted me. But I have heard of bad things about them from many other people. What attracted me to them was the fact that I could order 10 different seeds instead of a 10 pack of one strain. But now I see the wisdom in phenotype hunting combined with cloning, so next time I order seeds I'm going to buy straight from the breeder.