Bonsai?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cuban711, Jun 10, 2011.

1. So this all came up pretty unexpectedly but im gonna try and make the best of it.

So Im chillen on my back porch and found a plant growing in the center of my backyard. Probably from throwing random seeds out. I dont want to get rid of it so im planning on transplanting and growing it into a bonsai tree so my moms wont be none the wiser. Ive had a few outdoor plants bwfore but never done anything like what im planning. It seems to be about a two or three weeks old and is about 9-11 inches tall. the plant seems healthy but the leaves are drooping

Im wondering if anyone could give any advice on transplanting, trimmimg leaf fingers for stealth, stem manipulation, and should i keep it outdoors or try to do a single light indoors?

Anything would be much appreciated

2. Indoor would by lots of money. I would just top it and LST her. Making it look more like a bus then a tree.

3. I topped her yesterday to do pretty much that. How long should i wait till its safe to transplant?

4. I've been wondering about this for quite a while. And what made me start wondering about it is that in the Anarchist Cookbook jolly roger says to trim the tips of all the leaves and the thc content and production of the plant will go up at the same time making the plant stealthy. I've heard many people say this isn't true and some who say it is, but have never seen proof for or against it. Then again bananatadine is in the Anarchist CB to lol :D

5. Transplant NOW. Before the roots get too established in the ground, then you will rip some roots trying to transplant. When you transplant, dig your fingers in the ground about 3-4 inches away from the base of the stem, dig your hand down as far as possible and slowly ease the plant up, grab the soil and plant with both hands, and put it in its final home, if you transplant with this method, you plant wont even know it was transplanted, causing zero stress.

6. Will do. The plants healthy but the leaves are really droopy. Still safe? And how should i fix this?

7. Deff transplant now. Into the largest pot you can find.

8. Droopy leaves is either underwatering or overwatering. So if the soil is dry water it, if its moist leave it alone.

9. Anyone have experience using any of the cannabis fert on bonsai? To me some of them appear that they would be beneficial and may produce some unique results. Especially with the hated PGRs. I dont eat or smoke my bonsai trees so I think I may have a legit application here. Welcome any data on this since I can find none

10. I doubt you'll be able to bud a plant in your yard without your mom finding out unless she's disabled or something. Not many plants have that skunky smell and when it's in full bloom it will stink up the yard.