Bonsai

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fari Warrior, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Can any one shed some light on this technique and it supposed benefitz if any??....i've read up on it and ceen a few vidz but i wanna kno from ur experience if it reasonable n worth it n if so under wat conditionz

2. Only if you have limited space. I keep bonsi moms around 18 inches for up to a year.

3. wat about yield....effects??

4. Well yield depends on many things, if you are looking to flower small, you really more want lst or scrog. Some sort of training. Bonsi is really about keeping a plant small for a long time, like in the case of a mother. Are you just looking to grow in a small space?

5. no i'm just reading alot of different material etc n jus trying 2 C whatz rlly ogoin on....a little off tracc,,,do u kno any strainz wid white & pink budz??

6. I grew a white bud once. It was in the dark under a board. Grew all white.

7. wat strain??

8. It was Hindu Kush, but I've seen it with other plants. Just happens when a bud grows in the dark. It will still get energy from the leaves in light, but have no green to it.

9. the plant in question growz outcide in a buccet very well exposed 2 daily sunlight....pink n white bud

10. Sounds sweet! Any pics?

11. not at the moment cuz it aint mine i jus saw it n waz wondering wat it waz