Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bonnaroo 2012

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paperplanes101, Oct 21, 2011.

1. I made a thread in music hall n the chill out zone subsection but if ANYONE semi-creative is going to roo next year please go post on that thread I need some ideas for a PVC framed tent/shelter ill hook you up too! The thread is bonnaroo 2012 just like this..go go go! Haha thanks bladea
    Edit: I had today off work so im pretty drunk/stoned so sorry if that doesn't make sense

2. Come ooooonnnnn blades. Im offering a full size shelter/tent for $50 if someone can just come up with a design of your actually going to bonnaroo. If it's good enough ill make you one for free.