Bonnaroo 2009

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by specialwaffles, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Bonnaroo was easily one of the best experiences of my life. The music was out of this world, the drugs were great, and the people were so awesome and nice. I can't wait for next year! Anyone else Rothbury or All Good bound?:smoke:

2. ^ I'm trying to make it to either Rothbury OR All Good. I hope I can! :smoke:

I'm so jealous of everyone who saw phish!!! :mad:

3. wow.....that was the most intense weekend of my life. i tried acid for the first time during friday nights phish show, fucking loved it. didnt sleep at all that night and passed out early saturday. sunday saw the whole phish show and snoop....wish i had the energy to walk over to coheed but my feet were literally bleeding.

i couldnt believe the amount of drugs people had and musta heard ever possible drug for sale walking through shakedown.

4. all points west hopefully :)

5. I let you know if I'm gonna make it, we will have to smoke downnn :D

6. i WAS going to go, but had to sell my ticket last minute.... FUCK MY LIIIIFE.

nobody could take care of my pets :cry:

its all good though, I just got a 4 day Phish at red rocks pass for 450!!! :metal: (thats a bargain! they are averaging around 1100-1300 for a 4 day pass... its ridiculous)

7. I concur, easily one of the best experiences of my life.

The All Points West line up this year is gnarly.

8. Just took off some days from work for Allgood :D

Can't wait!!

9. Glad all of you had a good time, my two bonnaroos were some of the best things I've ever done. Wish I could have made it this year, but I've had a lot on my table at work this last couple weeks, oh well, hopefully I'll be going to Rothbury.

10. ill be at all good me and 4 buds r driving up and already got our tickets its goign to be pretty sick i hope im stoked about it

11. hells yeah i went it was badass

12. So now that you guys are out of $250 was it worth it?

I bet it was to see Phish!

I read that Bruce Springsteen made a "surprise" appearance on one of Phish's sets.

I would have been pissed in he ruined a Phish show.

13. i got in for free, saw phish, and it was totally worth it lol.

in my opinion bruce didn't ruin anything. it was really sick to see trey get to collaborate with an artist he considers to be a hero. mustang sally rocked. i didn't realize bruce springstein was a badass lol.

14. It was kinda lame how Trey played rhythm guitar while they played a few of Bruce's songs, but when they both started soloing (or maybe only Bruce did, idk I was tripping on acid lol) it was incredible. Apparently Bruce is Trey's longtime, good friend so it was definitely a moment for those two.

15. Haha....Wow I just read this now and....laugh

16. I used to work for W3, the security company that works bonaroo every year.. I fucking lost my job there earlier this year and im pissed.. my friend went and had the time of his life :(

17. did any one hear about the guy that the clean up crew found?? The found him on monday in a tent, Dead...

18. I went and damn it was worth it. Phish's set Friday was better then Sunday's. IMO. I can't wait for next year. C'mon Chili Peppers and Flaming Lips!

19. Apparently it hasn't been the first death at Bonnaroo either