Bonide Rot Stop

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SupaaBaked, May 28, 2013.

1. #1 SupaaBaked, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Its pretty clear there is something wrong with my plants, the one on the left more than right. I dont think i have the time to mess with eggshells. I bought this stuff not realizing it was a foliar spray and im scared to spray on since im about to be in week 6 of flowering in 2 days and the last thing i want is mold or pm from foliar spraying way to late in the game. On the other hand i dont want the cal/mag deficiency to affect my buds. My ph is between 6.0 and 6.5 on both plants so i ruled that out pretty quick since im in soilless. I figured since im using jungle juice that its cal/mag since i havent added any form of either the whole grow, aside from whats in the bottles which from what i understand isnt enough. I planned on buying some epsom salts for my jext watering. I have 2 questions i guess.

First am i right about it being a cal/mag problem? If im not then how do i go about fixing it.
    Second would i be able to add this foliar spray to the rest of mhy nutrients and water as usual? All it contains is calcium and it says its derived from calcium chloride.

image.jpg View attachment 1215312
    View attachment 1215335 View attachment 1215346
    The two on top are the left plant where it looks much worse than the 2 under it. I really need your help guys , i dont want to destroy my first harvest. Everything looked so good before.

Edit: heres a pic of the rot stop bottle so you guys can see. It also only posted one of 4 pictures of the plants but the one is enough for a diagnosis. If you need more info on the specs of the grow its all in the first post on the link in my sig.

image.jpg

2. Bump. I need help please guys.

3. #3 mmman, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    I'd like to help Bud but I got this one assinine Jackson55 bird-dogging me, telling everyone I'm off base. But, with no more info than you have provided, it's possible it Ca, and Mn since you said your soil-less. When you say your ph is between 6 and 6.5 on both plants are you saying that's run-off ph?